The Repeated Love 84 - The Night Before Vongola Trip

"Riekka-chan!"

You paused at your tracks, sighing before turning around to the 93rd boy in the school with roses, teddy bears and chocolates in his arms. But this time, this guy is slightly different.. because of the extra rose in his mouth. He thinks he's a dashing bandit or something.

Your lips twitched into a smile. "Yes? Homura-kun.. is it?"

"Ah~!" He flipped his pointed blond hair. "As expected from the most popular girl in the school~! I'm honored for you to remember my name, the top 3 most handsome guy, the ultra awesome and popular man that ever lived..!!"

"Ahahaha..." You face palm. "Uhm.." You tilt your head with the best innocent smile like you did with the previous 92 boys. "How can I.. help you?"

"Oh, I nearly forgot." He winked, twirling 2 times before kneeling down like doing a marriage proposal. "My beauty queen, Riekka-chan, this is nothing much to capture your heart, but please, accept this presents from me-"

"Ah, I can't."

"What are you saying now? This gift is only for you and only you-"

"That's.. I'm already seeing someone."

The blinking stars around him froze. "..What."

You scratch your cheeks. "I'm sorry, but.. I already have a boyfriend."

"...Eh?"

You bowed. "I'm sorry..!"

Then, all of the frozen, sparkling stars of his 'awesomeness' breaks into half as he screamed, "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"Ahahaha ^^''... so.. uh.. goodbye..?" You were about to turn away, but he grabbed your legs.

"O.O.."

"Who is it?? Who is that guy??? That damn, lucky guy???"

"H-hey! Let go of me!"

"Who is it???" You sweat dropped as tears started to stream down on his cheeks like waterfall. "Tell me!!! Uhhh whyyyy?? Why??"

"Oh dear O.O.."

"Riekka?"

"...! Juudaime-sama..!"

You jump out from Homura's grip and skipped towards your 'lucky guy' a.k.a your boyfriend, Tsuna.

"Let's go home together."

"Okay ^^!"

"And uh.." Tsuna sweat dropped to the crying guy. "Why is he.. crying like that?"

You shrug. "Let's go, Juudaime-sama!"

Homura gasped, followed by jaw drop as you cling around Tsuna's arm.

"T-T-That's..." He pointed at Tsuna with a disbelief look.

"Uhuh. Goodbye, Homura-kun!" You waved, sticking out your tongue as he continued to cry--louder, this time.

"Will he be.. okay?"

"Oh, he would. Kyoya is on the way to whack him with his tonfa soon."

"Uh.. okay then O.O."

***

Tsuna glances at you; he just couldn't believe that you are his girlfriend.

"Uhm.. Riekka?"

You stopped humming. "Yes?"

"Well, that's.. uh.." He gulped. "S-since we are.. you know, a boyfriend and girlfrie- uh.. couple.."

You blushed from the words too. "Uhuh..?"