The Repeated Love 35 - Preparation for 10 Days Time

"Turn the holder slowly to start moving."

"L-Like this?"

The juice tray nearly slips out from your grip as you enter into the training room. Your boss, Tsuna, was riding a bike. Well, not really riding it, it is more like practicing on how to ride the special motor bike from Giannini. Despite all the clumsy behavior, he looks really cool though Reborn think he is useless when he fell from the bike.

"Ouch.. I fell again.." Tsuna gets up while rubbing at the back of his head.

"Ah, Juudaime-sama..!" You pull out a small handkerchief from your robe, and quickly run towards him. "Riekka? What are you doing here?" You pull Tsuna's head to you and he blushed when you are at it. "Uh? Ri-Riekka? Uwah-!" You wipe the small blood on his forehead. "Please hold still for a while, Juudaime-sama." Tsuna blink to the place you were wiping at. "Eh? I didn't realize that I bleed there..!" Reborn scoffed as he put his hand on his waist. "Riekka. You spoiled him too much. You should get a rest instead of doing that."

You give a smile before you pull away from Tsuna.

"Sensei, I already told you that I'm feeling better right? Besides, Juudaime-sama is still a beginner to ride a bike, so why don't you teach him in his own way?"

"His own way? Well, that will be another thousand years later for him to learn something new."

"Re-reborn!!"

"== Sensei.."

You shrugged to Reborn, and proceed in what you are doing just now. "Here, Juudaime-sama. Please keep this.""Eh?" He look down at your cream colored handkerchief.  "But-""You can use it anytime, okay?" Tsuna hesitated at first, but eventually accept it with a shy smile on his face. "Thank you.""You are most welcome." Tsuna stare at the soft cotton on his hand. It is a very simple cream handkerchief, with a small knitted sakura flower on bottom left of the fabric. 'It is so like Riekka..' He thought. "Uhm.. Rie-" Before Tsuna could speak out to you, Bianchi comes into the room.

"Hey guys, let's take a break for a while. We are holding a welcoming party for the two guys that just came here." She announced.

----------------

"Uooohhh!! This is very delicious to the extreme!!!" Ryohei screamed with full of might as he munch the food. "Really..! Especially this fruit cake..!" Basil took another bite of the Pavlova. "Yes, the cake is baked by Riekka-chan!" Haru beamed. "Oh, no..! I didn't do much-""Yup, she cooked the food too!" Kyoko add in. "K-Kyoko..!""Uhn.. Riekka really specialized in making desserts too.. especially the one that you were eating.. uhm what is it..?" Tsuna scratch his cheek. "Ah..! The fruit cake is called Pavlova..!"

You blush deep red from the sudden compliments, especially from him. Your heart beats fast, and you turn away to Reborn to hide your blush. Reborn smirks from this, and pat your hand. "Sit down, Riekka. You should rest for now." You sigh and adjust your sleeves when you sit down. "Okay, okay. I'll rest as you said.""It's for your own good. Don't stress your body too much, it will affect your health and also the baby."

"PUUUUU!!!!!" Ryohei splurts out his juice.

"O.O Nii-san? Why are you-"

"Ri-ri-ri-riekka??? You are p-p-p-" He points at you with a shaky finger.

"Yes, onii-chan! Now Riekka is 1 month pregnant^^!"

"Ooooohhh!!! You are married???"

"Of course she is, turf head!!"

"Hahaha^^."

"Congratulations, Riekka-dono! Ah! May I ask.. who is your husband?"

Tsuna quickly turn to you, the question automatically peaks his attention to you.