The Repeated Love 82 - I'm Home.

"Your green tea is always the best, Aria."

"Giotto-sama.. oh, you..!"

Giotto and Ceres paused from teasing each other with their lovey dovey moment when there's a heavy sigh coming from across the room. Giotto glances to the person who was staring idly into space with her gloomy dead eyes, not knowing the apple's skin that she peeled in her hands had turned into a beautiful rose shapes. Next, he look back to his lover, nudging her left arm with a whisper,

"She still..?"

"Sulking about it, yes."

"I really thought she was happy, ready and all to welcome her boss back, but what I saw is a girl who fainted in front of the door. Decimo couldn't help but to go back home."

"Obviously she was not ready yet, Giotto-sama."

Another sigh.

"What should we do?"

"I'm not sure.. but first.."

Ceres walks towards you, taking the apple away from your hands. "Are you done?"

"Un."

"I bet it will be delicious, it's the best apple in the market they said."

"Un."

Ceres's lips twitched into a smile. "Riekka, I'm sure Decimo-sama didn't get angry about it."

You clamped your lips.

"He came all the way.. despite his fatigue from the long battle.. and I made him to go back again.. I'm such a bother.." Ceres sweat dropped when you mumble the same thing since yesterday. She turned around to Giotto, mouthing "What should we do?", and he shrugged, followed by a chuckle. Both of these maidens are not a mother and daughter, but their adorable personality is like a reincarnation to one another.

Giotto then kneels down to your level, lifting up your chin while giving a soft caress on it as he called, "Maiden?" He smiled to your teary orbs, and rub it with his other hand. "I'm sure Decimo is worried about you rather than getting angry."

He flinched when stream of tears fall down on your cheeks. "That is why I said I'm such a bother!!! Ahnnnn~~!!! I'm such an idiot!!!"

"Mai-maiden, please don't cry..!"

"Giotto-sama, you make it worse."

"No, I didn't mean to-"

"Here, let me do it.." Ceres pulls you closer and rub on your tears. "There, there.." She kneels down and pat on your cheeks as you keep on choking from your tears. "Bulk up, Riekka..! Is this what a real girl should be?"

You pursed your lips with a sniff.

"Do you remember what I've told you since you were small? A real girl should always stand up and never shed a tears over trivial matters and would always try to reach for the one that they love."

"...." You stopped crying.

"Right?"

"...Un."

"Here you go." Ceres hands you a pair of shirt with a skirt. "Now wear this and.." She balls her fists. "Good luck!" ...With a sparkling eyes.

"=_=..."

"Oh, you sew it yourself?"

"Uhuh."

"It will be adorable if you wear it too." Giotto snakes his arms around Ceres's waist, pulling her away from you like a waltz.