The Repeated Love 68 - Too Much For One's Brain to Load

Ceres kneel down next to Giotto with a tray of green tea in her hands. She let out a soft giggle as she pull open the cover of Mochi box. Her lover form a smile on his lips.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head. "No.. I just can't get myself to believe, that we still can taste a food and consume it, despite our state. Don't you think so too?"

He shrugged. "Well, maybe it gives me the chance to eat your homemade dish again."

"You are saying those embarrassing stuffs again.." Her eyes narrow slightly to him.

He smirked and took a sip. "Yes, this smell and taste. It's really nostalgic."

"It's just the common taste of green tea, Giotto-sama."

"No, yours are different."

"And that is..?"

"You poured the leaf more than the accurate amount."

She pull herself back. "How did you-"

"Oh, I examined it every day. You would always prepare the tea 30 minutes before we start any Vongola meetings and discussions."

"Wha..!"

"Your movement was graceful, I couldn't help myself." He smirked.

"Wait, please tell me that you didn't go all the way into the kitchen area..!"

"Ah, yes, I did. But.. not always though."

"T-there is no wonder.. I sensed this eerie feeling whenever I'm alone in the kitchen.. even though it was still afternoon at that time.."

"Because I'm in love with you, I couldn't stop myself."

"O////O..! T-there he goes again..!"

Giotto tilt his head to the side with a playful smirk that he usually did every time he wanted to tease her. "I'm just happy that I can be with you to express all the things that I love about you.. or.. am I.. making you feel uncomfortable with it?"

"G-Giotto-sama! S-stop it! You know that I will lose every time you did that..!!"

"You are blushing, Aria~"

"Mou, Giotto-sama..!!"

He chuckled. "Alright, I'll stop.."

"You are still laughing >////<! Stop now this instant!"

***

"It's been a while to see him smile like that, huh?"

"Yes, I'm really thankful to Decimo's splendid right hand woman. She had brought Ceres back to us. Ceres might be the one who met with Riekka-dono first, but Riekka-dono's ability to hold the enormous celestial power within her makes Ceres's existence possible." Asari added as he turned his head to you who was busy separating Reborn from beating Lambo.

G did the same and smirked when you saw him and waved. "..Primo was like a living puppet since the day Ceres left us. The passion in his eyes to make Vongola as his ideal family had gone, and all his will slipped away from his grip when Secondo came and took over the family as the second leader."

"Even if he settled in Japan, he forced himself to get married to someone that he couldn't express his love and care no matter how many times he tried to. When his son has the same goal as Secondo did--to make Vongola stronger than other Mafia family, had made things becoming worse. Primo then was engulfed within the truth and the past until it kills him slowly inside." Knuckle squeeze his palm and loosen it again. "This hand.. was the one that holds his body before he breathe out his last breath."