The Repeated Love 67 - Tsukihikari Reira

'Why I couldn't leave this world?'

'Why I always feel like I'm still bound to something?'

She was sure. She was very sure that she could feel her soul were separated from her body. But as she opened her eyes, she saw a different surroundings around her. She was in a different era, a time that was afar from her original life. She keep on wondering, day and night, searching for the reason why she haven't see darkness to swallow around her.

"The effect of my cursed gift is to make the victims lost in between of the world, heaven, and hell."

But she was not lost in between those 3 mentioned places.

She was still here, stepping on the cold ground of the earth. She could feel the air, the wind, the touch of every surface. She could taste a food though she was not hungry. She could still use her power like she always did. She could be seen by special people, but not the normal beings. A ghost? Spirit? She was confused by it too.

At first, she thought that she was still bound with the world was because of her duty as a right hand woman of Giotto was not complete yet. She would appear in his dream, in his unconscious state, whenever his heart yearn for her, or whenever where she could sense and feel that his heart was losing its confidence and will to reach his goals.

However, she decided to stop visiting him because she believed that he can stand on his own right after he settled himself in Japan. Maybe, just maybe that she will vanish after this. But no.

'What's the point of me being here..? What is the purpose..? Somebody.. just.. anybody.. please..! Tell me..!'

Ceres clench her hands tight, loosening the grasp when her heart couldn't manage to get any premonition. Her lips trembled, she started to feel scared by her surroundings. In this silent night, where could she stay to pass the time? There is no use to choose to turn back now to Giotto; deep down in her heart, she was ashamed of herself to cause such great pain to Giotto, and she knew, even if she choose to return to his place, she knew that she couldn't stand to see the sight of another woman beside him, with a child in his gentle hands.

"And yet.. I wanted to see you again.." She whispered. "Giotto-sama.. what should I do..?"

"...Aria?"

She gasped.

'That voice is.. could it be..'

"....!"

Her gold orbs widen to the sight in front of her.

"...Aria..? Is that.. you?" The sweet, nostalgic voice spoke again. The soft, caramel hair, and the mesmerizing brownish-gold eyes.

"..Rei..ra..?  Reira!!!"

---------------------

You tug on your knees to the name.

"Reira..? That's a beautiful name, Ceres-san. Who is she?"

"Tsukihikari Reira. My special best friend that I grew up together with. She was my loyal assistant too. When I left my clan for my duty for Giotto-sama, she took over my place and protected our family til the very end.. until the day my clan were destroyed."

"But.. isn't she-"

"I thought so too. I couldn't believe myself that she was still there, laying against a tree like she always did during our days."

"Laying against a tree? Does she have some kind of sickness? I mean.. you met her during night time, right? Wasn't she supposed to be at any house to rest?"