The Repeated Love 11 - Conclusion of Vongola Ring Battle

He tries to break the cold, hard ice again and again but fails as Tsuna keep on maintaining his posture of releasing Zero Point Breakthrough power. This situation reminded Xanxus of the past, where the Ninth also used this technique to defeat him during their previous battle. This makes him more angry. If he is in Vongola family he should now how to break away from this technique, you thought. Maybe he is not related to Vongola family at all, or maybe he is just a distant relative. This is because there was one time where Ceres mentioned..

Flashback...

"The Varia Leader is like the reincarnation of Secondo."

"Secondo's reincarnation? Secondo as in.. the 2nd Vongola boss?"

"Yes."

"Reincarnation.. as in by his appearance?"

"No. Not only that."

"Then.. his personality?"

"Maybe." Ceres giggle which makes you pout. "Hmmf! Just tell me already Dx!"

She sighs, before wheeling to the window near the bed. "It is like.. ALL of him." She pauses. "It is like.. he had been brought back to life. That scary look, the wrath, the power, everything." She twine her hands together, her eyes gaze dreamily to the dimmed light sky. "Decimo-sama and his guardians too." Your eyes softened when you look at Ceres's longing eyes. With a firm, elegant hands twine together like a prayer, and the eyes that gazes afar had make her look like a princess who dreamed of a prince with his white horse, coming to get her and live an eternal happy life like every girl's dream. You can't help but admire this person, who had saved your life since the day that you were born to this world.

"Hey, Ceres..? Do you.. love 'him'?"

She glances from her shoulder and turns to you slowly, while tugging back her strand hair at the back of her ear from the soft breeze of the night. With a smile, she says

"Yes, I love him. I love him so much."

"Will we be able to meet him?"

"I do and always believe we would. But when the time has arrived.." She closes her eyes. "I don't know what should I feel.. or say.."

"Ceres.."

"By the way..!" She suddenly claps her hand together.

"Huh?"

"How about you?"

"How about.. me?"

"My, she's trying to avoid the obvious question xD!" You jumped as Ceres slaps your buttocks. "Ce-Ceres O///O?? What is that for-"

"Your feelings to him, Decimo-sama! Who else?"

"Ju-ju-ju-juudaime-sama??"

"I-I-I just admire him as my boss! Uhn! M-My boss!" You stand up with a poker face but with a pink blush on your face when you said it.

Ceres grinned. "Then it's decided!"

"Decide what O.O?"

"Whenever you like someone, you will always stands up straight with a poker expression at your face, which you are bad at it^^."

"Kyaaaa >////< stop it!!" You shake your hands like an anime style.

-------------------------------