The Repeated Love 76 - TYL Tsuna's P.O.V & Riekka's Arrival

It was situated at a very small area, away from the town. This accessory crafting shop is not very well known, but thanks to the 10th boss of Vongola's super intuition, it's existence was recognized by the most famous charming guy in the most feared and admired mafia organization, Vongola Famiglia.

Tsuna waited patiently in that small, dark room, waiting for his special wedding ring to be done. He could always get any expensive wedding ring at any jewellery shops, but to Tsuna, he wanted something that is different for his soon-to-be wife, Tsukihime Riekka. 

He wanted to see the surprise and the satisfying smile on her face.

He wanted her to know that the ring is for her and only her.

He wanted the others to know, how much he cherished her in his heart, and not because of the benefit that he will get when he marries someone from a very powerful clan.

Tsuna used his zero-point breakthrough technique to freeze his own flame into an unbreakable stone to be put at the center of the ring. Then, he choose small diamonds to decorate together with it, since Riekka likes a simple, but beautiful jewels.

He just couldn't wait to slip the ring into her finger, with that white caramel-ish wedding gown that was more than enough to make his heart beats faster than a normal pace after a 400km of marathon. He blushed when he thought how perverted he was to think that he could have more childrens than the 9th had; he was not this greedy before he become the 10th boss of Vongola famiglia and before he realized how his feelings has been calling out to hers for all this time.

'Yes, I have to extend the family after all, just like Reborn said.' He twitched to the silly excuse.

It was a very happy moment in Tsuna's marriage life for these 4 years, but then, bitter moments was doing its part when he knew his wife had been listening to his conversation with Reborn. It hurts him when she forced herself into a smile; to not make it obvious to him that she was sad, where it might be that he was going along with her actions--which it wasn't.

'Maybe Riekka thought that she is being selfish to just live on with her love journey and supports me no matter what I think about her, but she was wrong.'

He goes along with his wife, because he didn't want to let her go. Not for this reason. He had vowed that he will live with her forever when he slipped the ring into her sweet finger, and he would never ever let her leave him, or let himself leave her.

Because.. she is the ONE.

***

After a few months of recovery from Byakuran's kidnapping case, Riekka suggested that she would have a proper talk and discussion with the so-called boss of Millefiore's famiglia--where it panicked Tsuna a lot.

"NO..!"

He froze when she was taken aback from his sudden outburst.

"I mean.. no, Riekka. Please.. I just-"

He let out a long sigh before pulling his wife close.

"Please understand.. I.. don't want you; of all the people.. to get involved in this. The kidnapping case was more than enough to make you become the sacrifice because of me."

She must think.. this is a part of her duty.

"But.. Anata.. I.." She paused and continues again. "Please don't say that.. I'm your right hand woman, remember?"

Which she did.

"It was the day after tomorrow.. and I've agreed with him that I would meet him. Everything will be alright."

No. It wouldn't.

"Is that what your premonition said?"

He could feel her cringe.

"...Yes."

..She lied.

"...Alright then."

Tsuna kissed her deeply before she leave the room.

"...." He turned around and glances at the phone on his table. Without any further thought, he reached out and dials Shouichi Irie and Hibari Kyoya to meet him at this instant.

--------------------

"I've prepared with the special bullet as you requested."

"Thank you, Shouichi-kun, Hibari-san."

Kyoya rubs on Hibird's head before he look back at his boss. "To put a fake death, huh?"

"She must be heart broken if I decided to die just like that." He chuckled. "But I believe, that my past self, the one with the most potential will come soon, and also, he will replace me to protect her.."

"..Do as you like."

"I'll leave Riekka to you guys." He smiled to Kyoya as he turn the door knob at the same time.

"But.. does Riekka-san knows about your plan?"

He paused and shook his head. 

"T-then how-"

"She will know soon.. I believe in her too. She is much stronger than I am."

'And she will know.. my real feelings towards her.'

"But.. wouldn't she be stubborn if you insist that you will go instead of her?"

"Oh.. I have the plan on my own."

"O.O Eh?"

***

-Bedroom-

"Riekka. Please strip." (TYL Tsuna is totally opposite from his past self, I know >.>...)

"O.o.. EHHHH??"

He kept her 'busy' with him every hour, so she would feel tired on the real day. He succeed to make her overslept, then, he took this chance to go to the discussion with Byakuran. (Ufufufuu >w>)

--------------------

..And of course. Other than telling him the happy news about the baby, you will make sure that you will give him a good lecture next.

You opened your eyes to look forward. 

"That's enough at this point, Byakuran."