The Repeated Love 17 - There is no need to apologize

"No matter what the reason is, I think I already told you many times not to hurt yourself over a small matter, kora."

Colonello wipe the dried blood on your lips carefully, despite his mutters and complains to your wounds. "...That green haired man.. did he mention anything last time?" You shake your head. "He just said.. 'follow us'. Nothing much, even his name.""Follow.. huh? Looks like the enemy that desires for your celestial power had showed up again."

"....Sensei."

"What is it?"

"Please keep the truth as a secret from Juudaime-sama."

"Why, Riekka?"

"I failed as his right hand woman.. it is normal for him to get angry because I should have protected Kyoko instead of her doing the opposite. And.. he loves her. So.."

"O-Oi.. Riekka.. don't tell me you.."

"Hmh. I really don't know what so good in him that you love him so much until you hurt yourself like this."

"He trusted me.. and yet I betrayed it.. everyone too.. I.." Tears are forming in your eyes, dripping down on your palm. "As long as.. he is happy with someone that he likes. I don't mind at all, because I'm just a girl with a great power and not a normal girl in his eyes."

"Riekka.. you wont know unless you confess your feelings to him."

"Ceres! You too?"

"My, it is time for your Riekka to find the love of her life, right, Reborn-san?"

"Hm.. it's up to her."

"Chey!"

'Confess.. huh?'

---------------------------

Gripping on the fruit basket, you keep on hesitating yourself to slide the door to Kyoko's room. 'Should I just come in and.. but if she remembers the scene.. I..'

You lift up your chin, and slide open the door. But you stop yourself from entering in as you saw a figure beside Kyoko's bed. It was Tsuna. Your grip tightened as you saw Tsuna's hand was holding Kyoko's while he was sitting beside her. "....."

'Looks like it will be -0% even if I confess, right? It is indeed.. a negative chance.'

You cup your mouth as tears flows down once again.

"Riekka.."

".....I can't." You walk away from the door, leaving the basket next to it.

Tsuna's p.o.v

'Thank god Kyoko-chan is alright. She didn't remember what happened at all, is it because of the hit? But..'

"...!" His intuition kick in as he heard footsteps. "..? There's no one here.. uh." He look down to the basket of fruits at his shoes. "Who leave this here?" He look around, no one is at the hall. "This basket's smell is familiar.. is this.. Riekka-san's?"

'Riekka-san.. I'm a bit harsh to her yesterday. She was trying to explain something but I just ignore it, and didn't even bother to ask her condition. Her face was pale, and her expression was..'

He flashed back the way you look at him before he flies away.

"....I should apologize to her."

-----------------------------

Back to you.

Gasping for air, you lean on your side next to the nearby tree.

"Riekka? Are you alright?"

You force a smile. "Un.."

"Herbivore."

You glance at Kyouya. "Hey. Visiting someone?"

"...None." His eyes avert to your waist. "What's the matter? Did you get into a fight?"

"No.. I'm fine." You push yourself up slowly, trying to move your steps. "...It's no use to force yourself. You should tend to that."

"This is nothi-"

"Riekka-san!"

Your eyes widened when a familiar voice calls out your name. "Ju-Juudaime-sama- uhn!"

"...! Riekka-san!"

Kyouya catches you before you fall. "Hey you."

"HIII!! Hi-hibari-san-"

"Bring her inside, quick."

"Y-Yes!"

------------------------

You flattered your eyes open, seeing your boss at your side.

"Riekka-san?"

"...Juudaime-sama..?"

"I-I didn't know that you are injured. I said harsh words to you and yet-..I-I'm sor-"

"Juudaime-sama?"

"Y-Yes??"

"I heard.. that there will be tanabata festival next week."

"E-eh?"

"Can we go there together? Of course, with Hayato-kun and others."

"Uh.. uhm.. but first I wanted to-"

"I feel very sleepy.. can I rest for a while?"

"Eh- That's.."

"And.. I'm sorry that I failed to fulfill my duty, Juudaime-sama."

"Riekka-san-"

You closed your eyes, preventing the tears to well up.

'There is no need to apologize.. I have betrayed your trust.'