The Repeated Love 15 - The School Festival

"Tsuna-san! You look very cool and handsome!!" Haru squeal for the 36th time as she hovering over Tsuna, non-stop capturing picture of Tsuna in butler suit with her camera. "Ha-haru.." Tsuna sweat drop as the fan girls of Gokudera and Yamamoto fainted as both of the popular boys step out from the classroom to attract customers for the cafe. "But.. the most important thing is.." Tsuna glance to Kyoko who was running here and there, preparing the menus for the cafe.

'She is the cutest!!!' As usual, he will blush over his so-called crush. He blink and wheeling his head from left to right. "What's wrong, Tsuna?""Uhm.. I think something is missing- REBORN?? SINCE WHEN YOU- GUAH!!""Stop shouting like an idiot, you will chase your customers away."

"Ouch.. do you have to kick my neck..?"

"Are you looking for Riekka?"

"Oh yeah, I have not seen her since this morning.."

Kyoko stopped in front of the dressing room.

"If you are talking about Riekka-chan, she is here."

Kyoko step between the black curtain, pulling 'something' out from it. There's a whisper inside which caught Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto and other boys' attention.

"I-I'm not ready yet, Kyoko..! I look awful!"

"No, you are not, come on! Haru-chan!" She cock her head out. "Help me pull our head maid ^^!"

"Okay~!" Haru rushing in, helping Kyoko.

Now it completely caught Tsuna's interest. "Head.. maid..?"

"I-I don't want to..!" You whispered as low as you can. Too bad, "Kya!" You've been pulled out.

"....!"

"Woahh!!!"

Outside the black curtain, it reveals you in scarlet, french maid costume with your hair tied down in 2 ponytails with 2 loose white ribbons around it. The boys inside the class pauses at each of their own tracks, as well as the other students outside the classroom. There's also a tainted blush on Yamamoto's and Gokudera's cheeks, especially Tsuna who blushed deep red. He startled when his eyes met yours.

"Uhm.. Juudaime-sama..? How do I look?"

"Uh.. Uh... t-that's.."

'Wahh!! Why am I blushing so bad?? Ky-Kyoko-chan is the best of all but why my heart beat so fast when I look at Riekka-san?' His eyes moves here and there, couldn't focus his mind correctly. 'I-I have to admit.. she is.. kinda.. cute.. EHHH BUT WHY MY HEART FEELS LIKE THIS???'

Reborn smirks from Tsuna's reaction.

"Juudaime-sama?"

"HIIIII!! Y-yes??"

"Do I look.. terrible..?" You purse your lips.

'HIIII!! Why did she make that kind of face?? She is re-really-'

"Come on, Tsuna. It is rude to keep a lady waiting." Reborn interrupt his mind.

Heat rise up at the back of his neck, and with a red tomato cheeks, he mutters: "I-It was.. nice.."

You blushed and a smile followed by a giggle that escapes your lips. "Thank you."

"Un.."

Tsuna quickly turn away, clutching his chest. 'I couldn't stop blushing O////O...'

-----------------------------------

"Riekka!! You are really cute to the extreme!!"

"A-Arigato, Ryohei-senpai.."

"Really, I agree too ^^."

"Ce-Ceres =///=.."

"Oi."

All of the students gasped and start whispering to each other when the disciplinary commitee came in, especially Hibari.

"Why did he came here? I thought he dislikes crowds.."

You heard the conversations and move your eyes to the classroom's door. "Kyouya! You came!"

"HIIII!! SHE CALLED HIS NAME CASUALLY!"

"...Good job on getting a lot of customers to your cafe. As promised, I want to have a battle with you now." He pulled out his tonfas. "Kyouya.. I would love to, but I have singing performance, remember? Well, you agreed to that too ^^.""....Tch." He put back his tonfas.

"W-w-what happened here? Hibari-san haven't give up from challenging Riekka-san yet?"

"You are really hopeless, dame-Tsuna. Riekka persuaded Hibari into an agreement so all of you can held the school festival this year. In exchange for that, Hibari will have another battle with Riekka for the prize."

"Sh-she persuaded him??"

"You should know what is your right hand woman's abilities." Tsuna shrieked as Reborn pinched him on his arm.

"Ah, it's time. Juudaime-sama! I'll excuse myself for a while!"

"Eh? Where to?"

"I have a singing performance at the field after this."

"Eh?? Singing performance?"

"Yup, Riekka made a promise with my father. She will sing for my father in exchange for the sponsorship to our cafe's menu." Yamamoto added.

"Eh?? Another promise??"

"Hahaha. Yup ^^."

"Juudaime."

"Uh.. yes?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but.. I recommend you to listen to the performance. I have to admit, she have a very beautiful voice."

"That's true, Tsuna. You should take this chance to get to know your family member much better."

"Oh.. okay."

------------------------------

It is as if the time had stopped when you start to voice out your melody; all of the peoples' eyes and time are focused to listen to your song, Tuxedo Mirage (It is a Sailormoon OST-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyYLMkrE4w). Yamamoto's dad cried because he was touched by your performance. "Hahaha Pops ^^.""I'm touched!! What an angel!!"

When Tsuna's eyes met your gaze, his heart beats once again. He himself doesn't know what is this mysterious disturbing feeling, because it is like a similar moment when he is in love with Kyoko at first sight.

Unfortunately, this is a perfect chance for the green haired man to take his opportunity to start 'The plan.' He slips in two similar letters inside Kyoko's and your shoe cabinet respectively.

"It is a nice song, my celestial princess.. indeed, very delicious.. to the point that I couldn't wait to make you mine.."