The Repeated Love 59 - Ultimate Decision

Ceres tug on Giotto's sleeves with a trembling fingers. She keeps on shaking her head when Giotto told her that everything will be alright for the meeting with Veccio today. She could feel another premonition, but Giotto just smile to her to sooth her worries.

For the time being, Simon was in his own mansion, investigating all Valerie and Veccio's previous cases. Not only the case that happened to Ceres recently, but it is including the last murder stories and anything that is related in the mafia world in Italy.

All the guardians line up outside the meeting room. They can't do anything but to wait for the result, and only those who in concern is allowed to be inside the room.

"What's wrong, Lampo?"

"I-I'm scared.. what if.."

"Trust him, you idiot! There is no use to cry!" G bonked the lightning guardian's head.

"I trust him too. He is determined with his alternative and decisions, right?"

G look away from Daemon's and Alaude's stare. He can feel the tension too, even though Giotto is confident in his decision, the result of the meeting will be less than 50%. Veccio don't have the power, but, he can do any other thing that might hurt Giotto and Ceres.

Asari was silent the whole time. He grip on his flute, trying to focus himself on other things. Ceres's voice echoing in his head, her words keep on repeating in his mind.

"I cannot foresee what will happen thereafter, Asari-sama. I can feel.. that soon.. I will not be here after this meeting."

'Ceres..'

"This bad feeling.." He whispered to himself and shook his head, tightening his grasp on his flute.

---------------------

The room was dark, dimmed from the light that was reflected from the outside. The sky was greyish; showing that storm is coming. The three people; Veccio, Giotto, and Ceres, was sitting in a room that was decorated into Japanese style, particularly it was changed by Giotto's orders to Ceres's liking. And today Giotto's intuition told him something was not right, for Veccio to choose this room for their meeting place.

Did Veccio had made the same decision as he does..?

The so called elder dress himself into a loose kimono, slumping and leaning himself on the wall with a big flower vase beside him, which was decorated few years back when Ceres joined Vongola family.

Giotto sit on the tatami mat, not too far from Veccio, together with Ceres behind him, who was narrowing her eyes onto the mat; trying her best to be away from her premonition in her head by tugging on her knees and praying that everything will be done smoothly. She wanted to be with him, Giotto, she love him more than anything. She wish that Veccio could see through her sincere heart, so that she can be with her loved ones. If it goes well.. Ceres, too, wanted to tell Giotto her feelings. But, no matter how hard she tried to ignore her premonition, it still appears and pricks inside her. Because..

Her premonition is always right.

"So.." Ceres tighten her grip when Veccio breaks the silence.

Giotto lift his head.

"What is your ultimate decision for her punishment for her sin?"

"...."

He glances at Ceres for a moment before he turn back again to Veccio.

"I will choose my own decision."

Veccio's fingers twitched, and it slowly tremble from the anger within him.

'Giotto-sama..' Her grip tightened on her knees.

The Repeated Love From The Past (Tsunayoshi and Giotto Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें