The Repeated Love 80 - The Gift to Create an Eternal Peace

It was as if the time had froze when Gamma and Uni's flames together with their body.

"UNI!! GAMMA!!!"

"No..! Uni-chan!!" Kyoko and Haru hugged each other from the lost of their new friend.

"Uni.." You entwined your fingers together.

"The Arcobalenos aren't reviving.. we need a little more time for the flames to absorb completely."

"Hey.."

You gasped to Byakuran who breaks the silence with a familiar, heavy pressure around him.

"Byakuran's heart started to enrage. This aura is dangerous, Riekka."

You pursed your lips. This is the same air tense that surrounds the locked room when you were kidnapped last time.

"What have you done?" He tilt his head to the side. "You killed one of the most important piece of the puzzle I'd been searching so long for.. you've put all my efforts to waste.." He clenched his fists tight. "My dream to awaken the Trinisette and make this world far greater than any dimension.. is ruined all because of your little friendship games.."

You cringed when he turned to glare directly into your eyes.

"You, as the last puzzle piece should just stand still.. Do you know.. WHAT THAT MEANS- AGH!!!"

Byakuran covers his eyes from the blinding light from Tsuna.

"Who do you think it was that killed Uni?" He shivered. "Because you made this world the way it is.. Uni died from it!!"

"Tsk..!" Byakuran balances himself from another outburst of flames like the time when Tsuna received his real Vongola flame from Giotto.

"If you try to touch even a single hair of Riekka for your next unreasonable plan, I WONT FORGIVE YOU, BYAKURAN!!!!"

"Juudaime-sama.."

"Hm?" He acted as if he was taken aback playfully. "You wont forgive me? Pfft. Haha. HAHAHAHA! What nonsense!! You are a joke of a human being!!" He paused to laugh again as he continues, "I understand if you value both of them as a powerful device!! After all, Uni and Riekka were the items that I needed in order to become an invincible god!!!"

"They are not a tool, Byakuran!!"

"Hahahah! Especially to Riekka and Ceres! What's with the eternal happiness and sacrifices of their life to rebuild their bloodline? What's with 'to see her as a human' of all things?? They should just disappear from this world when they choose not to use their powerful blood for a better future!!"

Byakuran grinned as roots started to grow out from beneath his legs.

"If that's your answer to living obediently and trapped inside the human society, then it's pathetic!!"

Tsuna lift his right palm. "...Operation X."

"...!" You gasped.

"Tsuna's going to use his X-burner!!"

"You really ruined everything for me, Tsunayoshi-kun!! That doll with the pacifiers and that puppet of a fake superhero clan were my ultimate toys!!"

"Don't you dare insult Riekka and Uni anymore than you already have! You don't even deserve to say their name!!"

"Sensei..! The ground is.."

"Yeah, the barrier is breaking."

You turned to Tsuna's direction. "But.. he's- KYA!"

Xanxus snakes his arms around your waist and pull you away from the shaking ground.

"Xa-xanxus??"