The Repeated Love 32 - Raid

"WHAT??? You've seen this round shaped machine before??"

Tsuna shuddered to Lal's voice that suddenly roars inside the IT room.

"Y-yeah.. and the person that stands in front of the machine was.. Irie.. Shoichi."

"...!"

Gasps came out in each of every person that sat in the room.

"Wha- Irie Shoichi??"

"Tsuna-nii..! Where did you see it??"

"It was in his dream, he said." You added in, as all of their eyes starts to widen from the shock. Tsuna nodded, because you are the first person he told about his dream right after he woke up from his slumber.

"Surprisingly, this white, round shaped machine could hold the key to unlock the mystery behind Irie Shoichi and everything else."

"And maybe, the clue for all of you to go back to the past."

"Are you insane, Reborn, Riekka? It's just a dream!"

"Sensei, there's a possibility for it to be the key for the main problem. It is not dangerous if we make the dream as our target."

"Hmm.. Riekka has a point there." Ryohei nod with his arms crossed on his chest.

"It can also be a premonition. Like when I get this pacifier last time, right, Riekka?"

"...!"

Lal settle her anger down when she flashed back Ceres's words during her arcobaleno time,

"I can foresee, there will be a major change in arcobaleno's destiny for your final mission on finding the big treasure.."

'Premonition.. like what Luce and Ceres can see, huh?'

-----------------------------------

"Uahhh where is it? Where did I put it??" Tsuna scatter every corner in his bag, pockets in his trousers and jackets. He run out from the room, coming across some of his friends on training, and he excuses himself, saying he forgot to bring something. He had lost his most favorite item; Kyoko's good luck charm.

'Where did I put it?? If I lose that charm- wuahh I hope it is not somewhere in an unknown dimension!!'

You clip the papers in your hand. It titled as 'The Plan in Mastering X-Burner technique'. "I hope this will help him. I've write it out until midnight yesterday. Ah..!" A wide smile form on your face as you saw the person that you were about to meet. "Juudaime-sa-" You stop yourself when he run pass you, mumbling "Ahhh what should I do..! I must not lose Kyoko's good luck charm!!"

"....."

Ah. You have totally forgotten about that. Maybe you are satisfied with him, laying his head on your lap, having the time of him and you together.

But still.. it is not enough.

You tug on the sides of the sheets, pursing your lips to the upcoming tears.

"Maybe I've loved Kyoko for so long, but since Riekka is always there for me, I wanted to repay her kindness back.."

Those words sting in your heart.

"How could I.. forgot.. those words..?" You force a smile on yourself, tears streaming down on your cheeks. "I'm such an idiot.. to still be locked in my own fantasies.."

"Riekka! Riekka!"

A small, yellow bird chirped your name and land on your shoulder. You sigh and rub the tears away. "Yes, Hibird? You wanted to go to Kyouya's place together?" You cooed to it while folding the sheets into half and place it in your robe.