The Repeated Love 08 - Xanxus's Desire

"You are really stubborn, huh?"

"No matter what you say or whatever force action that you will do, I will never change my mind. I'm fully devoted my life as a right hand woman of the 10th Vongola boss, Xanxus."

"Tch, that parasite will be killed in a second as I lay my hand on him."

"I know my boss. Even though he is not powerful yet, his will of fighting would not lose to you."

"...." Xanxus lift up your chin. "Trash, you really have a lot of guts to answer me like that.""....You will never be the next Vongola boss even if the future is held in the Vongola rings." Mammon gulped when you answer back again, worried if Xanxus do anything to hurt you. That's the only thing that he does not want to see, because you are the 2nd precious treasure after his money. "Riekka. You better stop being stubborn." You glance at Mammon and smiles softly. You knew he is worried about you despite his bored voice.

"Trash.. you are really interesting. I really want to see the celestial power of yours. What can I do to force you to change into your celestial mode, hmm?"

"......"

"I ever heard about it. It can destroy one land if you master it. You are really, really a worthy opponent and a weapon."

"Stop calling Celestial clan a weapon. The clan is not for chaos!" You shouted back at him.

"Hmph. Whatever you say. I will not give up to make you unleash that secret power of yours." He lean down to your face. "Plus, how about you become my wife other than a right hand woman? I can give you wealth and-""I don't need it." Xanxus clench his teeth. "You are very stubborn, huh?" He was about to strangle you but you dodge from it. Despite from the anger, he slaps you instead, which shocked you and a gasp escapes from Mammon. You fall onto the floor with a loud thud, still shocked from the slap. "What's the matter, trash? This is for being so stubborn-" Xanxus eyes went wide as you slowly turn towards him with a single tear form in your eyes. You touch the burning pain, and give a look at him which makes him startled.

Knowing the situation, Mammon quickly fly towards your direction. "I already told you not to answer back.." He pats your other cheek slowly, easing you from crying. "Oh my~~ bossu, you are too rough on woman!!" Lussuria took out a safety kit from the drawer, and sits next to you to treat your cheek. It is rare for Lussuria to do that, only for woman that he found special and really precious that must be taken care of, which is you. "...I hate you." You say with a low voice as Xanxus's eyes still looking at you. "I HATE YOU!" You shouted at him with a tear on your face. You get up and run from the room.

"Ah..! Ri-Riekka!" Mammon follows after you.

"Riekka-chan!!" Lussuria follows after.

The atmosphere in the room turns awkward. Belphegor shrugs, leaving the room too. Squalo just stare at his boss, who was still standing there with a confusing look which he can't even describe.

"Hmph. That woman deserves it-"

Squalo and Xanxus glare at Leviathan and he shuts up automatically with a gulp. Xanxus continue to walk back to his chair and took a sip of the red wine.

"...." The expression on your face makes him feel uneasy. As if he is guilty.. no, it is really an uncomfortable feeling when he saw the tears, and he don't know why and where that weird feeling came from.

-----------------------------

Mammon puts on the plaster on your cheeks and you turn your head. "Come on, it will be swollen if you don't treat your wound." Belphegor cock his head to you, grinning. "Oh, are you crying, princess?""Does it hurt? Riekka-chan?" Lussuria change the cotton again after wiping some of the medicine on your cheeks.

"Well, the boss is just like that. He has some anger issues. Shishi."

"No.."

"Hm?"

"It doesn't hurt at all.."

Mammon sits on your lap.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm just.. shocked. I never been slapped before in my life."

"Never been slapped? Wow, you are indeed a princess.. shishishi..!"

"Because.. sensei raise me with full of love and never hurt me even once. Maybe I did experience painful times, but to get something that is new to me.. maybe just a random shock.. I guess."

The prince snickers. "Shishi! I've never seen boss's face like that, ever! This is the first time I've seen him with that kind of expression..!"

"Shhh... be quiet or you will get killed."

".....Riekka? Are you alright?"

'Uhn.. I'm fine..'

"Be strong, Decimo-sama is coming soon. He still undergo training to come here."

Your heart beats fast with full of excitement. 'Juudaime-sama is training?'

"Yes, please hold on more."

'I will, Ceres. For Juudaime-sama, I will be holding here for him.'

You gaze out the window once again and pray,

'Juudaime-sama.. please, please be safe..'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

".....!"

Tsuna abruptly awoke from the faint, adjusting his eyes to look upon the night sky. He fainted from the harsh train with Basil and Reborn, where his body is still in the process to adjust with the new dying will mode. He pull out his hand towards the sky, as if he is reaching someone.

'Riekka-san.. please be safe.."

Holding out hand each other to the sky, it is like you are connected together from the invisible touch..