The Repeated Love 60 - End of Her Past Stories

The Primo of Simon Famiglia run through the busy streets. He quicken his pace as fast as he could towards Vongola mansion.

"The punishment will be done today."

When he heard this words, his legs move without thinking. Because there's only one thing in his mind--his nightmare and the premonition that Ceres told him;

"I wont be here anymore.. after the meeting."

He ignored the sweat that forms heavily on his forehead, focusing on nothing but to stop Giotto before he could do his last mission on erasing Ceres's soul. Valerie's words echoes in his mind once again,

"That was too easy. Veccio had agreed with me to release his dead people to attack her and Giotto on purpose. Thanks to his black magic, everything had went well.. since the day of the murder cases." She grip on her wine glass and continues, "That woman must be destroyed. She is nothing but a nuisance to my murder plans..! And this is what she get; a present from me--a destroyed clan."

If only he could rip her lips apart.. But he couldn't do it with his angry yet scared feelings right now. He wanted to get Valerie and reveal the truth to Giotto, but Ceres is the main priority in his heart too.

Ceres Aria, the woman that he admired. He can't believe his eyes when Ceres, the leader of the rumored powerful Celestial clan, was in front of his eyes on the street. As the rumors said, beautiful like an angel and mysterious. The way she disguise herself, the way she did her work had mesmerized him to admire her more like an idol.

His eyes sparkle when she was around, and before he realize it, he had fallen in love with her. But, it fades away as his love for her will be just a brother and sister love, because that is how she express her love towards him. He can't help it but to agree with this kind of feelings--his love and Giotto's love towards her, the way both of them treat her, are different.

Beyond Giotto's knowledge, Ceres, too, had mixed her blood together into Vongola's sin. First, it was the secret between Talbot and Ceres. Since Simon is like an older brother to her, she shared him this big secret too, pleading to him to not tell this to Giotto.

"If anything that happens in the future, my blood will be the last savior for everything. Whereby I will give half of my lifetime here, in this bottle that is filled with Vongola's sins."

'She didn't deserve to die. She deserve to live and be with Giotto forever. If she died.. the Vongola goals that Giotto wanted will be-'

But he was too late.

As he arrived into the room, Ceres was there, on the floor. Lifeless and beautiful, sleeping like a maiden from the heaven, and yet, no soul in it. He couldn't voice out what he wanted to say to Giotto, especially when his best friend face shows that he had given up on everything; his life, his goal, his love. Tears were brimming down on his cheeks, but his face was emotionless.

Therefore, he cried loudly for him instead, next to his beloved.

-------------------------

Since then, everything had changed. Giotto's influence on his military forces had gone. The enemies took this chance and destroy everything. Everyone had become their victims, including Ceres's best friend, Elena.

Daemon had changed his ways too, Giotto had knew it.

He had betrayed his faith in him by erasing the soul of his important person followed by Elena who had died in enemies' hands, and that is why Daemon turned his back from Giotto, betraying him in the future.