The Repeated Love 18 - I knew..

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't protect you.. I'm sorry.."

"...!!" You wake up abruptly from your sleep. With a trembling hands, you wipe the sweat on your forehead.

"Riekka?"

"Ceres.. is that.. your memory..?"

"I'm sorry, it kept on coming these days.. maybe because of what had happened recently."

"It's been a while since I had that dream.."

Yes, this is not the first time you have seen Ceres's past. Especially this one. A dream of Ceres where she keeps on apologizing to someone. Her voice is full of regrets...

"Ceres?"

"Yes?"

"...What had happened in the past?"

"...Someday I will tell you the whole story."

"You've been telling me that since I was small."

A smile formed on her lips. "Now have some rest, you are going to Tanabata festival with Decimo-sama tonight, right?"

"Un.. I will look forward to it." You clutch on your blanket. "And I'm ready to..." You grip tighter.

"Are you sure you will do it?"

"I wanted him to know. That's all."

-----------------------

"Uooohhh!! Now get whatever you want Kyoko! It's on me! This is also a celebration for you!"

"O-Onii-chan.. It's just a small injury, there is no need to celebrate.." Kyoko giggle as she walk beside Haru and her beloved brother.

"It's really weird. Looks like the hit is really hard until she forgot about it. Especially the memory of the enemy."

"Is this the enemy's work, Reborn-san?"

"We should investigate more."

"Got it, kora."

"But whatever it is, we have to put it aside for a moment, since this is a special day." Reborn smirked.

"Huh? Special day? But it's only a festival- GUAH!"

"Ju-Juudaime!!"

"What did I say wrong??"

"Hahaha ^^. How fierce. Oh..!"

"..? What's wrong, Yamamoto-"

Tsuna's eyes automatically fixed on something that caught his gaze. It was you, who stepped in between of Reborn and Colonello; wearing a soft pink yukata that has small Camelia flowers decorated on the silk cloth. You tied up your hair in a bun that has some loose strands around it, together with one hair strand that rest on your shoulder.

Thump..!

Thump..!

The rushed heart beat occurred inside Tsuna again as he saw you tuck your strand hair at the back of your ear. He blush deep red from your fresh, flushed cheek, glistening lips and a pair of yukata that matches your eyes. Not only that, steam blew out from his head when you smile sweetly at him.

'I-It happened again..! Why does my heart thumping like this??'

"Riekka-chan!" Kyoko run towards you and hold up your hands. "Are you alright? I heard from Reborn-chan that you fell from the tree when you try to save a kitten!"