The Repeated Love 28 - Call My Name

"How is she?" Tsuna stands beside Reborn as Bianchi step out from the medical room with Gianini. "She is doing fine, Juudaime."

"How about her body condition?"

Tsuna quickly look at the baby hitman. 'That again.'

"Fortunately she is doing fine. It didn't damage anything, outside and inside."

Reborn smirks. "Okay then. Now Tsuna, we shall begin your training with Hibari."

"Wait. You guys."

"Don't worry, Hibari wont kill you if you are lucky."

"No..! It's not that!" Tsuna clench his fists. "Reborn, tell me. Why are you guys keep mentioning about Riekka-san's body condition? Does she have some kind of sickness?"

Everyone exchange their glances before Reborn continues, "It is not something uncommon if you doesn't know about it."

"What is it, Reborn? Tell me! Why I'm the only one who didn't know about her state?"

"Knowing Riekka, she doesn't want to let you know."

"Why? Why wont she tell me?"

"You know you are the most important person to her right?"

Tsuna's eyes widened as if the words stab through his heart. A lot of flashbacks scene where you called him with full of respect, the memory of your expression when you failed to protect Kyoko, the memory of you singing your mesmerizing voice out, your pretty, astounding look in maid dress and yukata, your confession to him, the scene where you pushed him and took the bullet for him from Rogelio, and the memory of you, smiling innocently to him, saying that you couldn't remember anything about your confession of love.

The feeling of guilt came again when he reminisce the way he answers back to your confession. 'Am I really.. an important person to her..?'

"I love you, Juudaime-sama."

"...Un." He nod slowly.

"You are a very important person to her, Tsuna-nii. She used most of her power to seal this place, despite her weak state to protect another one who is also more important; the child within her."

Tsuna parted his lips.

"C-Child?"

"Yes. Riekka is 3 weeks pregnant." Bianchi added.

'She sacrificed for me.. just for me..? Despite her condition..'

"Now you know how she cherished you so much, Tsuna. Now if you feel you are responsible, fight everything and put it to an end. Protect this base too, if the enemy try to break in again, the seal will be broken and Riekka might.. die."

"....!" He clench his teeth tight.

"Juudaime. Riekka-san wanted to talk to you."

"She's.. she's awake?"

"Yes, please, come in."

-------------------------------------

'She is pale, really pale. It shows so much beyond her smiling face...'

Guilt, awkward, nervous and all the negative feeling built up inside Tsuna's heart. He startled as there's something smooth brush against his palm.

"Juudaime-sama? What's wrong?" He didn't flinch this time when you pull up your hand to cup his right cheek. "Why? Reborn-sensei bullied you again?" You give a small laugh to him. "Or are you nervous to have a training with Kyouya?"

"N-No.. i-is not that."

"Hn?"

"Ri-Riekka-san!"

"Yes?"

He stands up and bow down 90 degrees sharp. "Juudaime-sama?"

"I know it's not the right word for it but..! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings 10 years ago..! I-I know I didn't give a right answer to your confession and then when I came here I-"

He stops as you get up slowly. "Ri-Riekka-san..! Please don't move too much.. y-your body will..! A-and.. the baby..!"

"How do you know about the baby?"

"Re-reborn told me.."

"I see.."

"Riekka-san, I.."

"Juudaime-sama, there is no need to feel guilty for what I wanted to do for you-"

"No!"

You startled from his outburst.

"I mean.. no..! Riekka-san, please do not keep all the pain to yourself. Eventhough you are my right hand woman, b-but at least.. please share with me..! I-I feel very worried seeing you like this.. so I.."

You smile to his kindness. "You are really.. purely sweet, Juudaime-sama. There is no wonder the future you has a lot of admirers." You giggle when he flustered. "Huh? Admirers? Am I that famous?"

He blush when you nod. He stare down to your belly. "Uhm.. 3 weeks.. is it?"

"Un." His heart somehow is at peace when he sees you rubbing your belly gently. But it waver again when his eyes caught the ring. "Riekka-san.. whom did you get married with..?" You paused when he said it. You glance at him and form a smile which slightly shocks his heart. "Rie-""It is someone.. from Vongola."

"I-I see.."

He feel a prick of bitter touch in his heart again. Why there is a feeling that come across his heart; somehow he hoped it was.. hi- 'Wh-why did I suddenly think like that O///O???'

"Why?"

"Eh? Wh-why? Bec-Because.. that ring is unique. Ehehehe."

'What am I saying now O.O??'

"Thank you.." You giggle. "My husband made it specially for me. He created this by using his own flames." You pointed towards the red amber on the center.

"O-Oh.."

"Uhm.. Riekka-san?"

"Yes?"

"I've decided.. I will work hard to end all of this so you wont get hurt.. and I.."

"...."

"I will protect you..!"

A blush creep on both of Tsuna and your faces. "Uhm.. Thank you, Juudaime-sama."

"I-I promise I will!"

"Uhm.. and.. Juudaime-sama?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Can I accept your apology in one.. uhm.. two condition?"

"Uh.. yes?"

You smile and hold his hands. "Can you call me.. by my name?"

"Eh?"

"Ne.. my name?" He blush like a tomato from your red cheeks. "Uh.. t-that's.." His eyes blink to look here and there around the room as he was collecting his courage. "Uh.. R-Rie..Riekka.."

Your smile widened, satisfied that your wish had came true. "I-Is that your first.. condition?"

"Uhm.." You nod. "And.."

"Eh-"

You kiss Tsuna on his cheek as you pull him down towards your level.

"Hi.. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII O//////O!!! Riekka-sa- I mean.. Riekka! Why did you-"

"I love you." You sigh as you bury your head on his chest.

"Eh..?"

"I love you, Juudaime-sama."

"B-but.. you are marri-"

"I know."

Both of you stayed like that for a while as you bury your head deeper to the sound of his thumping heart.