The Repeated Love 12 - Celebration

"Riekka?"

Ceres appeared as your reflection at the mirror. "What's wrong? You've been quiet since yesterday, right after the battle ends. Are you worried about Decimo-sama?"

"...."

You tie down your hair to make it like a side tail and wrap it with a baby pink coloured ribbon.

"Riekka? Don't you worry, I'm sure he will gain back his energy after some sleep."

"Un."

"Riekka? Is something bothering you?"

"...I don't know. I don't know how to express this feeling."

"You know you can share everything with me." She smiles softly.

"I think I-" You paused when the memory of Tsuna holding the good luck charm dearly in his hands flashed back in your mind.

'It's just a charm.. I'm such a kid if I get jealous of such thing. But.. although he is fighting with all his life and got injured.. that charm didn't have any scratch at all. Looks like.. that charm is really precious..' You tug on your skirt, holding back the uneasy, swirling feeling in your heart. 'Am I really had fallen in love with him? At first I thought I just simply admire him.. but now..'

"What's with the long face, Riekka?"

"O_O!! KYAA!"

"Riekka-"

Ceres wanted to pull your hand, but it was too late and you already had fallen down from the chair. "Mou, Sensei!! Please give a warning before you appear out of nowhere Dx!!"

"I already ring your cell many times and you didn't answer at all. So this is the only way."

"Hmphhh!" You pouted and form your cheeks like a blow fish as you rub your forehead from the pain. "Are you ready yet? They are on their way to Yamamoto's sushi's shop."

"Yes, I'm coming~!"

Ceres just smile at you. "Welcome to the love journey, Riekka." She whispered before fading away.

-------------------------------------

"Tsuna-san!"

"Tsuna!!"

"Juudaime-sama..!" You beamed.

"Everyone!"

"Juudaime!!" Gokudera ran to Tsuna and whispers, "Although it looks like we celebrating the stupid cow homecoming from the hospital, there's no doubt we are celebrating for the ring contest battle!"

Tsuna sweat drop. "Ah.. no.."

Your face turn "=_=..." when Lambo said to Kyoko and Haru that he picked the Vongola ring from trash bin. "...That kid.. shall I beat him??""Ha-Hayato-kun.. he is just a kid..!"

"I heard about it Tsuna-kun! You won in the Sumo Tournament, right?"

"K-Kyoko-chan!"

"She was tricked?"

"Indeed..=_=."

"Let's celebrate that too, okay?" Kyoko smile softly. There is no doubt that you cannot hate her. She is pure, there is no bad vibe around her. She is kind and innocent, maybe that is why Tsuna likes her. Your heart feel hurt again when he replied "Uhn.. thank you for the charm.."

'UFFF!! STOP FEELING WEIRD ALREADY BAKA!!!' All of them went O.O when you bump your head on the wall.

"O.O..."