The Repeated Love 66 - Don't Ever Stop to Keep On Trying

"T-t-that is soo romantic!!"

Kyoko nod while rubbing her small tears as she hand out a packet of tissue to the crying Haru beside her.

"My, my, girls, you cry too much..!" Ceres rubs on their head followed by a soft giggle.

"Aria."

Ceres turned her head to the man who was standing beside Tsuna and his guardians.

"Ah, Giotto-sama." She smiled. "You are following Decimo-sama and his friends today?"

"Yes, I really insisted him, though I'm not sure if I could understand the latest technology now."

She shakes her head. "No, I'm sure you can do it."

"Kyaa what a romantic conversation!!" Kyoko and Haru whispers to each other, despite it can still reach to Tsuna's ears as he sweat drop from it.

"Then I will send you off."

Ceres stands up but Giotto held her hand, preventing her from doing it.

"It's alright, you don't have to."

"Yes, since the door is just a few steps away." G mutters.

"But.." She pursed her lips. "It's been a while.. b-because.. it's like my everyday routine to do it when you are going for a mission last time."

The first storm guardian's eyes start to twitch.

"They are at it again." And he facepalmed to both of the girls who were busy 'Kyaa-ing' and 'Hyaa-ing' everytime this lovey-dovey couple spoke to each other.

"Thank you, Aria." He pulls Ceres gently, and glances to you who was standing next to Chrome, and to Tsuna who tried to create a conversation to you, but keeps on pulling himself back from doing it because of the awkwardness.

"So.. you had a talk with Decimo-sama last night?" His lover whispered.

He smirked and turn his head again to look at Tsuna.

"Yes.. and that is why he acts like that now."

-Last night-

Tsuna rubs against his wrapped, swollen forehead while leaning against the wall.

"Great.. just.. great."

'I've decided to clear things with Riekka, and yet I did something that confused her-'

The memory of him hugging you and trying to kiss you--two times, literally, flashed back in his brain.

"akshdffgfgff O/////O!!"

"Your body will be unhealthy if you sleep too late, Decimo."

"HIIIIIIIIII!!! P-P-PRIMO-SAN?? S-since when you-"

"I've called out to you many times, but your face is flushing like a tomato."

'H-HE SAW IT O////O???'

He chuckled. "Another problem, Decimo?"

"Hu-huh..? O-oh.." He clasped his hand firmly around the glass of warm milk and took a sip from it before he nod to Giotto.

"I see.."

"I-I already.. apologised to Riekka. B-but there is no respond from her."

A small smile crept on Giotto's lips as he cross his legs and lean against his palm, pretending that he is listening to Tsuna, while waiting for the right time to hit the knot in Tsuna's problem.