The Repeated Love 44 - Her Different Act

Back to the 10 years before time...

"It has been a week since Juudaime-sama and the others went missing.. I hope he is alright.."

"But I somehow.. has this instinct.. that he will come back today.."

"Really?? Well, whatever it is, I think he went for a training in order to get stronger! As expected from Juudaime-sama- ....!!"

You wince to the sudden prick in your head.

"Riekka?"

"No.. nothing.. maybe the previous wounds haven't heal completely.."

"I see.."

'This is not the first time.. since the day that I woke up in the hospital, it had been disturbing me.. it always sting through my heart and head every time I start to recall how happy I am when thinking of my boss whom I admired so much..'

You sigh while tying up your hair in a ponytail.

'Did anything happen..? I feel like something is missing.. something that is very important..'

"Riekka..!"

You snap from your thoughts.

"Uh yes??"

"I can feel Decimo-sama's flame.. its near to the Namimori's Shrine..!"

"Uhn! Let's go..!"

-------------------------------

"UWAH!"

Tsuna lands directly on his buttocks onto the hard floor, followed by Reborn who land straight on top of his head as he comes out from the 10 year bazooka.

"OUCH!!!"

"Tsuna-san! Are you alright??"

"Reborn!! You did that on purpose!!"

"Well, we have arrived."

"DON'T IGNORE ME!!"

Tsuna shuts himself when Reborn look at him in the eye.

"S-so.. what is this trial you talking about?" He quickly look away from the 'I-will-beat-you' look from Reborn's eyes.

"Well, that will be-"

"Juudaime..sama?"

"...!"

Everyone turns their attention towards you who stepped into the shrine.

"Rie..kka..?"

'She's.. out from the hospital?'

"Riekka-chan!"

"Riekka?? Aren't you at the hospital??"

"..."

You start your track slowly to Tsuna.

"Juudaime-sama.. you are.. back..! Juudaime-sama!!"

'O/////O HIIII SHE WILL DO HER USUAL HUG!!'

Tsuna stiffs his body to prepare for the incoming hug from you, but then, he feel something warm holding his hands.

"...." He opens his eyes slowly to his hands, which in your hands' grip.

"...Eh?"

'She..'

"Juudaime-sama! I'm glad you are safe!!"

"Eh? Oh- Uhn, yeah.."

"Where were all of you had been? To suddenly disappear like that without telling me.. you guys had made me worry.."

Gokudera flaps his hands when your face shows that you are about to cry. He quickly run to your side and do his best poker face.

"Hey, don't cry! As a right hand woman, you are suppose to feel proud that our boss had came back safe and sound!"

'Gokudera-kun really concern about her.. since the time that Torikabuto told us the story..'

"I see.. but why.. Kyoko and Haru are together with you guys? Aren't they.. uh.."

Uni smiles as you look at her direction.

"Eh.. you are.. familiar.. aren't you.. Aria's.. daughter? But you look a bit older.."

"That's.."

"Actually, it was like this." Reborn immediately joins the conversation and tells you the whole story.

------------------------------

"So.. you guys came back for another trial in order to fight this Byakuran guy..?"

"Yeah. Other than Arcobaleno's trial." The hitman added.

"I see.."

'Eh.. she didn't feel worried at all; knowing that I was 'dead' in the future..?'

"But I'm glad once again that you didn't truly die, Juudaime-sama..!"

'Oh, there it is-'

"Of course, Juudaime-sama is full of mystery and very cool!"

'Eh O.O.'

"And now Kyoko and Haru had known our secrets, now I can share the stories of Vongola family and about Ceres too..!"

'...Why? Usually she will show how worried she was.. and.. she will show the guilty face of hers for not being there with me when I'm in trouble as what she always did before.. is she really.. had lost her memories and turn back to how she was like the first time she met me..?'

As Tsuna look down on the floor with a clenched fists, all of the arcobalenos exchange glances with one another, as if they feel the same with what Tsuna was thinking now.

"So sensei, what is the trial for them this time? Is there anything that I can help?"

"Nope, there is no need. The trial will be from the 1st generation of Vongola."

"...!" Ceres eyes widened to the familiar, nostalgic words.

"1st.. generation..?"

"Uni."

"Yes, Uncle."

Uni closes her eyes and puts her hands together like a prayer. Then, it glows a warm light and it shines towards the direction that is not so far right in front of the place she was standing. The light gathers together and form into a human body shape, and it reveals a man in grey suit, Vongola cape on his back, together with a gold hair and burning orange, yellowish orbs; the 1st boss of Vongola, Primo Giotto.

"That is.."

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"Giotto-..sama.."

The Repeated Love From The Past (Tsunayoshi and Giotto Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara