The Repeated Love 87 - Vongola Style Trip Part 2 -End-

"Why are the Varia here??"

"We, Varia, deserved a rest too." Levi snorted while he fans his boss that was sitting on his almighty chair (As usual)--on top of the biggest rock that was located in the middle of the hot spring.

"We came to create some good memories..!" Lussuria giggled.

"Voii!! What are you trash doing here anyway??"

Tsuna flinched. "A-ah? Well, this is a Vongola style trip."

"What?? Some trash have a school trip??"

He jolts, "Uh- you don't have to be so angry..!"

"We will beat you to death for coming here!" Squalo took a pile of water in his wooden basket. "It's Varia versus with trash!!"

"A FIGHT IN THE BATH!!" Squalo throws the water and it hits directly on Tsuna's face.

"Uwah!!"

And the remaining water splashed on Gokudera's back, resulting him to wake up in shock. "Argh! What the hell are you doing- Huh..? The Varias?"

Tsuna appear out from the water. "Ugh @_@.."

"Juudaime! Tch..! You asked for it..!!!"

"Let's do this..!"

"Uoh! Fight to the extreme!!"

***

"Hahi..! what a nice bath..!"

"I-pin is so happy!"

"It's a really nice bath." Kyoko lift her head to the boys side. "Looks like the boys are having fun."

"I don't think so.." 'Is it me or I heard Squalo's voice at the other side O.O..'

"Let us have a short break for a while. It's been a long journey."

"Yeah." You smiled to Bianchi. "Thanks to Ceres and Giotto-sama that wanted to take over the kitchen as newly wed couple ^^''."

---------------------

"Uwah.. what should we do.."

Lambo jumps from Fuuta's head and climb to the girls' bath side. "I'm going to the girls bath..!"

"Ah..! Hey that's not fair..!"

Unfortunately for Lambo, before he could make an escape, the water splashed on him and he falls backwards, bumping on Fuuta's and Gokudera's head in the process and then falls directly into the hot water.

"Uwahh!!"

He cried and pulled out the 10-year bazooka from his head at the same second.

"What are you doing, damn cow-"

*POOF!*

It reveals 5 year old Gokudera from the bazooka. "Hmm? Everything seems so big."

"Uwah! Gokudera-kun!! Eh- WAH!! 10 YEAR BAZOOKA IS ACTING WEIRD!!"

The so-called bazooka jumps and wiggles around the hot bath, cupping on Gokudera, Yamamoto and Ryohei as it lands inside the water area.

Tsuna gulped. "Oh no.. don't tell me.."

3 familiar man that he ever saw in the future appeared; Ten years later version of Ryohei, Yamamoto, and Gokudera respectively in their mafia suits.

"W-woah.. ten years later of them really appeared-"

"Kya!"

Tsuna abruptly turned to face the girls' side. "Wait- that voice just now is-"