The Repeated Love 16 - The Surprise Attack

Everything was great, everything. But how does it suddenly end up like this?

You were congratulated by Tsuna and others when you won the delightful singing performance. You blushed when Tsuna compliments your voice; his shy attitude made you happy. The happy moment doesn't last long; the misery started when Kyoko and you received the same letter in your shoe cabinet, stating that both of you have to meet someone at the back of the school field. The atmosphere changed when an unknown guy with a dark green hair and black suit appeared.

Now Kyoko was laying in front of you; unconscious from the hard bump on her forehead. Your heart are mixed with a lot of guilt when you saw a drip of blood starts to flow out from the wound. "Kyoko..? Kyoko! Hang in there!!" You gasped at the rustling sound, only to find the mysterious guy standing next to Kyoko. "Just as planned. Now if you want her to be safe, be a good girl and follow me."

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

'I can't.. I must protect Kyoko.. I have to.. because if anything happen to her, Juudaime-sama will..'

'Hate me'. The most frightful words echoed in your mind.

"Riekka! Get a hold of yourself! We have to-" Ceres pauses when your arms trembling in fear. "Riekka..!"

"Juudaime-sama wont hate me if I explain it carefully right?"

"Eh..? Riekka, why are you-"

"I must.. protect her. She is the only one that he love, right?"

"...!" Ceres tug on her chest when a slight pain occurs inside. "W-what is this..? Why my chest feel very painful..?"

Ceres shudders when there's a sudden flashback hit her mind.

"Ceres! Run- ugh!!" A guy with yellow hair and gold orbs protected her from an attack. Ceres flinched from the memory where a blood splattered everywhere directly on her face.

"....." Ceres bit her lips and tug on her head. "Why did this memories came at this time..? Why did I-"

"AHHHH!" A hard kick land on your chest and you fell backwards roughly.

"....!! Riekka!"

"I'm.. alright..." Your legs wobble when you force yourself to stand up.

"I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND FOLLOW US!!" The man kick you again at the side of your waist. It shows nothing outside, but it started to damage on your insides. He was about to pull out his gun and fire, but it was stopped as Reborn appeared in front of him and fires towards his hand with his gun. "Tch." He jump out from the field.

"Se-sensei.." You twitched and look down at your waist. Blood is coming out bit by bit. "Are you okay, Riekka?""Uhn.. Sensei.. Kyoko is.."

"Kyoko-chan!!! Riekka-san!!"

You quickly cover your damaged wound when Tsuna fly into the field with his Hyper Dying Will mode. "Riekka-san..! What happened here?" His attention goes to Kyoko automatically. His eyes went wide as he sees Kyoko's state and look back at you in disbelief. "Riekka-san.. how could this happen to her?"

"N-no..! Juudaime-sama..! She protected me from the enemy's attack and I-"

"She protected you?"

"Ju-Juudaime-sama! I didn't mean to let her get involved in this.."

"Then do you mean that you know about the enemy?"

"No..! Hayato-kun! It's not that-"

"Then why are you the only one that is not injured after all the battle?"

"Se-senpai..!"

"Oi. You guys. Calm down. Now we have to bring Kyoko to the hospital first."

"...."

Tsuna didn't say a word while he carry up Kyoko in bridal style. You startled as he give a glance at you. Your heart sink when he narrows his eyes before he flies away.

"Riekka? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I'm fine, Takeshi-kun. I'll join you guys later."

"If you explain to Tsuna, I'm sure he will understand! Okay, see you later!"

You form a fake smile. "Un."

Yamamoto leaves you and Reborn was the only one left at your side. "Don't mind the stupid boss of yours. He can be bossy when he is in that mode, especially when his crush is involved. We will investigate more about the enemy later-....!"

Blood flow out at the corner of your lips.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"Riekka!"

Ceres catches you before you fall.

Compared to Kyoko, your wounds are more severe. outside, and inside.