The Repeated Love 21 - The Locked Memory

"Oya, oya. What do we have here."

You opened your eyes slowly to the man who floats together in your unconscious mind. "You.. Rokudo Mukuro was it? The one that Chrome represents as for a mist guardian position."

"Correct.." He smirks to your lifeless expression. "I was just roaming around to find a good host.. you are indeed very perfect, but I just can't take over you. You have peak my interest, Vongola Tsunayoshi's right hand woman."

"...." You narrowed your eyes to the name.

"I saw everything. Look, he is calling for you."

"This is the end."

"Hm?"

"I will stop all the misery and the trouble I have caused."

"Kufufu. Do you mean by.. locking your important memory?"

"...This is the best."

"Kufufufu. You are really something. I wish I could have a battle with you someday after I escape from this prison."

You smiled half-heartedly. "I'm looking forward to it too. Thank you, Mukuro-kun."

He widened his eyes to your sudden appreciation before chuckling again. "Kufufufu. See you later, Riekka."

--------------------------------------

"...! Juudaime! She's awake!"

Your vision clears up as you flattered your eyes open. You look from the small flower vase on your right with a happy Kyoko and Haru beside it, and wheel to the left to Tsuna and his friends, with Reborn, Colonello, and.. Mammon. "Riekka-chan!! I'm really glad!!" Haru hugged you together with Kyoko who sigh happily while holding your hands.

"Sensei.. I.."

"Don't talk much. You are hurt." Mammon move from the center of the bed and sits beside you. "Juudaime-sama..?" Tsuna walk slowly towards you. "Riekka-san? Do you feel hurt anywhere?" You shake your head. "I'm fine.. how about you?" Tsuna pursed his lips. You have more severe injury than him, and yet you still ask about him who didn't have any scratch at all.

Then, Kyoko, Haru and others went back, leaving your Senseis and Tsuna alone, you stare back to the flower vase beside you. "It's beautiful."

"It's your favorite right? Mammon bought it for you."

"Really? Thank you. I know you still love me. Hehe."

Mammon fidgets and covers his blush with "Hmf. You are my best illusion student. That's all..!" remark. "D-did Xanxus know that you will be coming here? H-How's his punishment?" Mammon turns to Tsuna. "You are really weird. You still worry about the man that nearly kill you? Whatever, the punishment is not something that can kill him. Varia will not be defeated easily." He scoffed.

Tsuna was about to say something, but he kept on preventing himself from doing so in nervous gesture. Seeing this, Reborn smirks to himself. Adjusting his fedora, he signals to Colonello and Mammon through his eyes as usual. Getting the message, he glances to Mammon. Both of them nodded and Mammon flies out from the window. "Okay. My time is up. I'm going back." Colonello and Reborn jump towards the door. "Us too. Your mom probably be worried, Tsuna.""Eh? Re-Reborn?""I bet you want to say something to Riekka, aren't you?" He gulped as a response. "Oh.. okay.. y-yeah." 'Hiiiii what should I say???'

*slam*

"Hm? Talk about what, Juudaime-sama?"

"O.O Er.. that is.."

He turn around his body like a robot. "I.. I.. uh.. t-that.. I.."

You blink innocently. "What is it?"

"A-ah..! N-No.. th-that's.."

He clench his teeth, and automatically bow down 90 degrees. "I'm sorry!" '...O.O What did I just say? ARGHH I'm an idiot!! That is not the right word!! I know I should apologize but this is not what I wanted to say!!' He thought to himself with thousands of panicked expression on his face. You tilt your head. "Huh? Apologize for what?"

He lift up his head. "Eh?"

"Apologize for what? Juudaime-sama?"

"Uh.. f-for.. y-you know.. about your.." He pauses with a blush. "C-co-confession."

'I'm so lame..! What the heck I'm saying?? No, I just can't find the right wor-'

"Confess? Confess of what?"

'Eh?'

He stare at you again.

"The.. the night of Tanabata festival. You've confessed to me and I-"

"Huh? I did..?"

The room went silent and only the tick sound from Tsuna's watch echoes the instant paused time.

'She.. forgot about it? Is it on purpose? But her eyes shows the truth, as if nothing had happened. Did she lost her.. memory?'

"...No.. nothing.."

"..? Hahaha you are really funny, Juudaime-sama. Are you trying to cheer me up? Thank you."

"N-"

The nurse came in before he could continue. "The visiting time is up. Sir, we want to have a check-up on Riekka-san's condition. So can you come by tomorrow"

"Okay. See you soon, Juudaime-sama."

"....Un."

-------------------------------

"Is this really fine with you..?"

With another lifeless eyes, you said to Ceres simply, "What are you talking about Ceres..? I don't remember anything about confessing.. and besides, who am I to confess my love to him?"

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"...Yes, Riekka."