The Repeated Love 38 - Tsuna vs Torikabuto

"...and then you tie the knot like this." Gokudera tied the last knot of his necktie with a tight firm pull, but Yamamoto does it with a limp motion which twitched the storm guardian's eye.

"Gawd!! Could you at least learn how to tie a damn necktie, you baseball freak??"

"Ahahaha. Come to think of it, it's not like I usually wear these things^^."

"Y-You.."

"Ehm.. I didn't know how to tie it either." Tsuna blushed as he scratched his cheek.

"Eh? But yours is nicely done, Tsuna."

"Ah, no.. Riekka helped me to tie it this morning."

"Peh! It's a must for a right hand woman to know small things like that..!" Gokudera scoffed.

"Hahaha. She is like a wife to you, Tsuna^^."

"Eh- EHHH O////O???"

Tsuna clench on his chest when there's a butterfly sensation in his stomach. He feels somewhat.. happy.. when Yamamoto said that. But its about to burst when you suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Juudaime-sama?"

"HIIIIIIII YESS???"

"O.O.. Uhm.. we've received the map data and it looks like we are positioned in the south-eastern region of the field."

"I see.. not a bad position, huh?" Gokudera grinned as he adjusts his tie more.

"So.. Tsuna-kun. How do you guys find the base built?"

"I'm really impressed! I don't know how Shouichi-kun managed to-"

Before Tsuna could finish his words, one of the Cervellos girls announces, "Your three minutes are up."

"...." You turn to Tsuna and hold his hand. He flinched when he feels something in his palm, and before he say anything, you start the small chat first.

"This is not much, but.. it will protect you no matter what."

"Uh.. uhn." He take a peek on it and smiles.

"Do your best, Juudaime-sama."

"I will win. For you. For all of us. I promise."

You smile in return. "Good luck."

----------------------------------

"Sawada's unit, Yamamoto's unit, and Gokudera's unit.. all routes clear! Move out!"

The main entrance of the base opens and Tsuna, Yamamoto and Gokudera depart with a motorbike.

"Riekka-san. You are still blushing." Shouichi said it simply as he enters random keys on the keyboard.

"Ehehehe =////=" 'He is soo cool when riding a motorbike~!'

"Riekka Nadeshiko-san." (Yes, Spanner calls you that because he really thought you as Japan's Yamato Nadeshiko)

"Yes?"

"Which one do you think will have a battle first?"

"..! There's a signal around Tsuna-kun! It's Torikabuto!"

"You get the answer there, Spanner-kun."

"Tsuna-kun!!"

"Hahi! He's flying!!"

'Please do your best.. Juudaime-sama.'

----------------------------------

Tightening the grip on your charm, he breathe in slowly before summoning out his box weapon,

"Leone di Cieli: Version Vongola."

Orange light fill the whole screen, and it reveals a small lion on Tsuna's left arm. "Let's go, Natsu."

"Wahh! that is Tsuna-san's Vongola box weapon??"

"How cute!!"

You smile together with a sigh of relief. "Finally he managed to understand the Vongola box weapon.. I'm glad for him." It only took a few minutes since Tsuna's battle with Torikabuto started from moments ago, and he already prepared to use his box weapon. The chance of winning is high, but the point of not looking down on the enemy is also there. You pursed your lips when Torikabuto uses his illusion technique of releasing small sea snakes around Tsuna. Shouichi noticed this, and he could only reminisce the way the same enemy did to you when Byakuran wanted to capture you last time. Only you, who understand how afraid you were.

And to make it worse, Byakuran suddenly announces,

"Well, Riekka? Remember this technique?"

"..." You could only stay silent, and the fear can be shown from the shiver around your body. When Tsuna heard this, his attention goes to Byakuran. "Remember..? What do you mean, Byakuran?"

'What does he mean by that..? What have he done to Riekka last time?'

"Oh, you didn't know? You are really out of date about your own right hand woman's history with me, Tsunayoshi-kun."

Squalo grind his teeth. "SHUT IT, BYAKURAN!!"

'Even Squalo is mad about this.. looks like Byakuran had done a lot of things other than sending a spy at Vongola mansion..'

"Tsuna. Focus on your battle." Reborn breaks his thoughts and he dodged from the upcoming attack from the enemy. "Damn it.." He clench more on the charm.

"Irie-kun. Please take care of Riekka for me. I will end this quickly."

"Yes, Tsuna-kun." Shoichi smiles as he turns to you, but then his eyes went wide when it met with the scar on your lower arm. "Riekka-san.. that's-" 'That wound.. the wound from the time when Riekka-san was captured by Byakuran..!'

"...." You cover it with your sleeves. "This is nothing.. compared to 'his' death.. Shouichi-kun."

He gulped. "Riekka-san.. actually he is not-"

You parted your lips. "Not.. what..?"

Then the moment is broken by cheerful sound from the other side. "YAYYYY TSUNA-SAN WON THE BATTLE!!!"

You gasped and cupped your mouth. "Shouichi-kun.." You whispered happily. "He won..! He won the battle-"

'What is this feeling...?'

"Riekka-san?"

You clench on your chest.

"Oh no.. that person.. is coming this way.."

The Repeated Love From The Past (Tsunayoshi and Giotto Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें