The Repeated Love 25 - Ways of Returning to the Past

You entwine your fingers together, staring out to the calm, blue sky.

"The time has come.. for those who are chosen, will be exchanged with their future self.."

"...." Reborn narrowed his head down, and averts his eyes to the sky together with you.

--------------------

Gokudera managed to wiped out one of the Millefiore family members of Blackspell-Nosaru, by using a cannon that he got from his ring and box weapon. He glanced to young Yamamoto who is unconscious from protecting the young Haru, I-pin and Lambo. "Heh that baseball freak. He still saved them without knowing what is the situation."

"UAHH!!"

The younger version of Kyoko run towards Tsuna. "Tsuna-kun!"

"Stay back!" His serious, Hyper Dying Will mode voice shouted. "It will be fine.." He stands up slowly as he concentrates more power into his ring. "I will protect you."

"Tsuna-kun.."

Tsuna then charge towards Tasaru and defeat him with Zero Point Breakthrough. He punched the bald guy out from the old building and faints afterwards when his power runs out.

------------------------

(Konoyo no Uta song-Black Cat Anime)

"Uta o uta ou daichi no uta o.. kaze o hidakou hikari abite..

 Moshi wa matataki.. machi wa kirameku..

 fuwa, fuwa, fururi.. negai komete.."

Tsuna flinch a bit to the soft touch on his forehead. Someone was caressing his hair with full of love, like a mother singing a lullaby to him. But why? That voice is really familiar.. as if he ever heard it somewhere.. a voice that can't be describe with words. In a flash, the memory of you singing on the stage came into is mind.

"....!"

His eyes open wide and jolt up automatically.

"Ah, you can't, Juudaime-sama..!"

He wince from the pain and adjusts himself on the bed. "W-where am I-" He stopped looking around when he sees you. "Riekka-san??"

"You are back in the headquarters. Don't worry."

"Where's everyone? Kyoko-chan..?? How about her?"

"....She is fine. Now, please rest, Juudaime-sama. You are hurt."

"She came here..! From ten years ago..!"

You pursed your lips. "Not only that."

"Huh..? What do you mean?"

--------------------------

"Everyone came here?? Why? They will be killed!"

"Juudaime-sama, please calm down."

The door slides open and it reveals the young Kyoko and Haru. Haru was sobbing while Kyoko is patting her back. Both of the girls were shocked as they look at you. "Riekka-chan? Is that you?" You nod, pity with their state. They are of course, shocked from the sudden change of their surroundings. They run and hug you, releasing the scared feelings with their tears. You exchange glance with Reborn and pull both of the girls out.

---------------------------

"Here. This tea will cheer you up."

"Un.." Haru sipped the tea, smiling when she is done. "How is it?""Really.. it makes my heart calm a bit." Kyoko wipes her tears. "There, there." You wipe Haru's tears with your thumb.

"Thank you, Riekka-chan."

"You are most welcome. Don't be scared, I'm here for both of you."

You sigh with relief when they hug you again. You pull away and grinned. "Now, let me bring you guys around, okay?""Umm.. but.."

"Don't worry, Juudaime-sama will find a way soon. Let's just believe in him. Ne?" 

Their smile brightens up. "Un. Let's go!"

--------------------------

"Isn't that the.. G-script?" Tsuna stare down at the letter in Gokudera's hand. "I've found the way where we can go back to the past. Let me read it." The bomber flips open the white paper and begin, "Gather the guardians, defeat Byakuran with the Vongola rings, eliminate the guy with glasses in the photograph, and everything will return to what it was."

"That's all." He finishes.

"But.."

"It's the same as what my future self has said to you right from the beginning. I believe it was a message to me from my future self; which he got it from.. Ceres-san's predictions. And, there's something that shouldn't exist in this world is mentioned in the letter."

Reborn smirks as Tsuna look at the ring on his chest. "...! The Vongola Rings!"

"However, this letter says nothing about eliminating the glasses guy in the past."

"Eh?"

"Yes. So if we follow the instructions, we will be able to return to the past." Reborn added.

"Re-return to the past??"

"And the good thing is, we have some info about the man in glasses. Lal Mirch has identified him who he was. He appears to be Irie Shoichi, one of the Millefiore squad captains."

"Irie.. Shoichi..?"

--------------------------

The two pink haired girls giggle as they pull up the headset from the so-called glasses man from his slumber. "Uh.. I fell asleep."

"You've worked hard on your research, Irie-sama." One of the girls passed him the Millefiore's uniform as he wears it clumsily from the lack of sleep.

The second Cervello girl look up from her report sheets. "Byakuran-sama has called for you for any update. Especially about the celestial maiden, Tsukihime Riekka."