Chapter 5~

((The people on my shuttle bus are so annoying blasting their music ;-; SO I BLAST MY MUSIC IN MY EARS SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT. THANK IRENE FOR EARBUDS. Edit: AFTER THAT CAME ON APH'S EMERALD SECRET VIDEO, SO I BLASTED APH'S SCREAM IN MY EAR AND NOW MY EARS ARE LEGIT BLEEDING. RIP))

Less than a week later...

{Laurance's POV}

"So, how were you guy's weeks?" Melody asks, looking around at us that remained.

All of us stayed silent.

"How about...." Melody starts, her lips pursed. "Laurance?"

I nodded. "Well, Zane met my friends and I met his brothers and we hung out for a couple of days. One of his brothers went missing for a couple of minutes, then he texted. It was kind of eventful." As I was talking about Zane's brother disappearing, Travis looked at me weirdly.

"How interesting! Any nightmares?" Melody asks, leaning on her elbows.

"No, actually. It was pretty calm last week." I say, and she smiles.

"Perfect!! I'm assuming the same thing happened to you, Zane?" Zane nods. "Alright, then you don't have to talk. Unless you had nightmares...?" Zane shakes his head. "Great!! Then we'll have Max go."

"Well..." Max starts. "I went with my one friend, Ross, to Walmart. We actually had a good time, I think it's improving." Melody smiles.

"That's great to hear, Max!! No flashbacks, I'm assuming?" Max shakes his head and smiles himself. "Great!! How about you go, Sarah?"

"I hung out with Travis and his friends one day," Sarah said, a small blush dusting her face. Travis looks at her and elbows her, and she elbows him back.

"Ooh, someone got a crush...?" Melody asks, also noting Sarah's faint blush, which grows darker as soon as she said that.

Everyone "Oooh."s, acting a bit like girls for a moment. We then all break out laughing.

"Anyway," Melody starts again. "Travis, did anything else happen to you?"

Travis nods solemnly. "I... had a breakdown." The room went silent. It was clear that Travis' case was probably the worse, all of ours happened a bit more recently.

"Did you get over it?" Melody asks, her face completely straight.

Travis nods. "Also, my roommate left unexpectedly too...." Travis says, looking from me to Zane.

"Do you think they had anything to do with each other?" Zane asks, speaking for the first time this session.

"It could," Travis says. "I know Dante told me that he's been texting someone named V," Travis says, looking right at Zane.

"My brother's name is Vylad," Zane says, and Travis's eyes widen.

"Could V and Vylad be the same person?" Melody asks, butting into the conversation.

Zane quickly takes a piece of paper and scribbles something on it. "We'll tell each other whether they leave again."

Travis nods, and pulls out his phone and sends a quick text. Zane's phone beeps.

"Well, I think that'll wrap this up!! Goodnight everyone!!" Melody says, and everyone stands up and talks to each other while leaving.

Word Count: About 500, I think. IDK I'm lazy.

Anywho, I'm going to be putting meetings about every 5 chapters, just so you guys know.

AND YOU'RE WELCOME SARAH. <3 GenexZenix

And yes, Sarah is a real person. :3

Don't forget to vote!!

Ciao~

(Edited 5/9/19)