Chapter 11~

{Zane's POV}

I quickly shot my head back into the room. "Everyone, I have to go, there's a situtation with my brother."

Laurance and Travis stand up and follow me back out into the hall.

"We're coming too." Travis says, and Laurance nods.

"Plus, Garroth's going to need more support too." Laurance says, smirking.

"Fine, but you guys have to drive behind me." I say, walking towards my car. They both follow me.

When we get to the hospital, I see Garroth nervously sitting in the waiting room.

"Garroth?" He looks over at me, and I see his eyes are red and puffy from crying. He looks shocked at first to see Travis and Laurance but then smiles at them. I go over and sit next to him. "What happened...?"

Laurance and Travis sit on either side of us, and Laurance starts gently rubbing Garroth's back.

Garroth lets out a shaky sigh. "His flashbacks... Have gotten worse."

"Worse? What do you mean, worse?" I ask, my eyes widening just slightly.

"I've talked to the doctors... Apparently his.. condition.... With the PSTD is affecting his brain. So his hallucinations are combining with his flashbacks. One happened while it was just me, and.... He..." Garroth lets out a small sob. "He looked like he was having a seisure."

The room falls silent, except for Garroth small sobs. Even Laurance and Travis, who barely know anything about Vylad's condition say nothing. I look at Laurance, who has a confused look on his face.

"Garroth...?" I ask.

"H-Hm..?" Garroth hiccups.

"Do you think we should tell Travis and Laurance?"

"Probably..." Garroth says, smiling sadly at Travis, then turning and doing the same thing to Laurance.

"Yeah.. What is Vylad's condition that you mentioned?" Travis asks.

"Vylad..." I pause to take a drink. "Vylad has schizophrenia." I say, and both Travis and Laurance looked confused. "Schizophrenia is when a person has a different brain structure, causing them to be both very smart, and have disabling symptoms, such as hallucinations." I look right at Travis, who's eyes widen.

"Hallucinations.... It wasn't a flashback, was it?" He says, and Laurance just looks more confused.

I look at Laurance. "Right before you had a panic attack and I came over, Vylad was having a hallucination, and Travis and his roommate were at my house."

"Oh..."

Garroth turns to Laurance, smiling, and leans his head on Laurance's shoulder, causing a blush on both of their faces. Laurance gently runs his fingers through Garroth's blonde locks, his eyes still focused on me and Travis.

The nurse comes out of the hall of the hospital, and looks at Garroth. "Garroth Ro'Meave?"

Garroth sits up. "That's me."

"Vylad will see you now."

Garroth and I stand up. The nurse looks at me.

"Who are you?"

"Zane Ro'Meave, his brother." I say, looking the nurse right in the eyes.

"Right, this way." The nurse says, before walking back into the halls of the hospital.

I give Laurance and Travis a look that hopefully said, stay here, before heading after her.

----