Chapter 15~

{Zane's POV} ((It's been a while, emo nugget))

Laurance, Travis, Sarah, and I all enter the room at the same time, surprising Melody and Max. Melody beams.

"You all were hanging out..?" She says, looking at all of us as we take our seats. We all nod. Max chuckles. "I was just telling Max here that next meeting is our last, so you'll be able to bring a guest!!" She says, looking around the circle. Vylad immediatly pops into my head. I look around the group, everyone's smiling. "So, who'll go first?" Melody says, breaking us all out of our thoughts.

"How about the large group?" I suggest, looking to Laurance, Travis, and Sarah. Melody nods.

"Right, go on ahead."

"Well..."

~Time skip to when he's done explaining because author is too lazy for her own good~

"Hm... You got over the nightmare, though Zane?" Melody asks. I nod. "Sarah and Travis were fine." They nod. "And Laurance you're OK now?" Laurance nods. "Great to hear. Also Sarah, it seems like yours is making steady progress! Congrats!"

Sarah smiles. "Yep, I really think it's almost gone!"

We all cheer for her.

"Max, anything to add?" Melody asks, leaning on her knees.

"Just that sometimes it's best to face your fears to get rid of them." He says, smiling. "I went ice skating again yesterday with Ross."

Melody gently claps her hands. "Looks like it is gone! But anyways, have a good week everyone." She and Max walk out, leaving us in the room.

"Who's driving back?" Laurance says, smirking.

Suddenly, Sarah's phone dings. She pulls it out, looking at the text then looking up at me.

"Let me see." I say, walking over to her.

She shows me her phone.

---

Unknown: Nice meeting today. And congrats... You really think it's going away?

---

Sarah's slightly shaking.

"Don't be scared, Sarah. If you want, we'll get someone to find out who they are." I say, reassuring her.

She nods. "If this doesn't get any better."

"What are you guys talking about?" Laurance asks, looking between us.

"Yeah, mind filling us in?" Travis asks, crossing his legs.

"Sarah got a text from an unknown number, threatening her." I say, and Sarah sighs. "For the second time." I add.

Laurance's eyes widen. "I can see why she's kinda scared now."

Travis nods. "Same. But Zane's right, we'll figure out who it is. What did the text say?"

"Nice meeting today. And congrats, you really think it's going away?" Sarah repeats, looking at her phone.

"Could it be Max? Or Melody?" Laurance asks. "They were the only two other than us. And none of us had our phones out when they left, so we couldn't have texted her."

Travis nods. "We'll talk to Max and Melody next meeting."

"For now, let's get back to Aph's and stop worrying about it, alright?" I say, pulling Sarah up.

"Right. Thanks guys..." She says, looking at the three of us. "Let's get back to Aph's."

---

Word Count: 497 :)

POOR SARAH OMG

Ik I wrote this but sTILL

Also I'm in the car again lmao, driving back

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, LET'S HOPE 2018 IS BETTER THAN THE LAST TWO YEARS

IN THE WISE WORDS OF MALINDA KATHLEEN REESE

"WE WON'T FUCK THIS UP"

But seriously, happy new year!!