Chapter 21~

[Gene's POV] (Starting out spicayyy)

"Oh no." Sarah mumbles, staring down at a text she had just recieved.

"What's up?" I ask, almost leaning across the table.

"Not this again." She says.

"Sarah, what's wrong?"

"The guy is texting me again." She says, finally looking up from her phone. "It's creeping me out."

"Shouldn't we report him to the police or something?"

"No, he keeps telling me that if I tell the police someone I love might die. That's two people. You, or Sam."

My face threatens to heat up at her words, but I restrain it. "You don't want to take that chance...?"

She shakes her head. "I don't. We can at least talk to the others about it, right?"

"I think so. Want to go now?"

"Can we please?"

"Of course."

---

Once we got to Aphmau's house, I saw everyone gathered here, even Zenix and Sasha. Laurance must have gotten Zeni's number.

I turned to look at Sarah. She kept looking down at her phone, like she was scared if she looked away another one would appear.

I put a hand on her shoulder. "We'll figure this out."

She sighs, looking to the group gathered before her. "As some of you know, I've been recieving texts from an Unknown number. These texts have gotten worse, resorting to murder as a way to get leverage on me." Sarah looks down, over at me and Sam. "I need your help. We can't tell the police any of this is going on, but we need to figure out who he is."

Suddenly, her phone goes off. She covers her mouth, looking at her phone. She tilted her phone to me, allowing me to see the picture.

((I will scarre you all))

((Art is not mine :) BUT I WISH IT WAS HOLY CRAP))

My eyes widened.

"What is it?" Travis asked, looking concerned.

Just then, Zane's phone went off, he looked like he was about to puke. He tilted it over to Travis, and Travis only covered his mouth.

"Oh my god." Travis said. "Oh my god oh my god."

"What?" Dante said, trying to look over at what they were seeing. But Zane locked his phone quickly.

Everyone else just looked confused.

"Did you see... Vir?" Zane asks, looking up at Sarah.

Sarah nods. "Who would take such a picture...?"

Zane shrugs. "But we have to find them. Now."

--

Word Count: 398 words

lazy af chapter over 5 days--

AHA i need to write faster

But also for all you theatre kids tech has started for me, so like-

Also homework so I don't have enough time to write anymore because I never take the bus home-

Thanks for understandinggg. Hope you all enjoyed!

Ciao~ <3

(also happy National Singles Day :DD)