Chapter 10~

{Zane POV}

"Everyone ready?" Melody asks as I sat down in my usual chair. We all nod. "Perfect!! Then let's start with Laurance."

Laurance looks at me, and I look at Travis, who looks back for a second then looks back at Laurance.

Melody notices the stares. "Were you three all together?"

"Not exactly," Laurance says, and Travis and I nod. Everyone else looks on, eagerly.

"I was there for all of it, I guess I'll tell it," I say, and Laurance and Travis nod. "Travis and I hung out one day, and we found out that his roommate and my brother are dating." Sarah's eyes lit up. I paid no attention. "Travis had a flashback later that day, and I had a panic attack watching him. After that, when we got to my house, my little brother had a flashback." Melody's eyebrows creased together. "After that, Laurance had a panic attack and I had to go over to help him." Melody's eyes widen. "And afterward I found out he knew my older brother."

Everyone looked at me in shock, even Travis and Laurance.

"Oh, and Laurance came over for breakfast one day." I finish, folding my hands in my lap.

"Sounds like a very eventful week..." Melody says. "I assume you all got over your panic attacks?" Laurance, Travis, and I nod. "Wonderful. Max, how about you go next?"

"Well, Ross and I closed our pool for the year and played some video games. I think just talking about my issue with other people have solved it." He says, slightly smiling.

"That's amazing!!" Melody says, and we all congratulate him. "Well, I'm sure your input will be very helpful for the others," Melody says, beaming. "Sarah, how was your week?"

"Well... I spent a bit of time with a guy named Gene." She says, smiling.

Travis looks shocked. "Gene?! As in, my roommate's brother?!"

Sarah nods, pursing her lips. Travis laughs, and I quickly pull out my phone and record Laurance laughing. Garroth'll want to see that. ((Zane you lil stalker))

Melody's smile brightened. "I'm so glad to see you all getting along!!"

Suddenly, my phone rang. I stood up and left the room to take it. "Hello?"

"Zane? It's Garroth. Something happened to Vylad."

----

Word Count: 277

DUN DUN DUUUUN.

Coming soon to theaters near you. :D

I'M POSTING THIS DURING MUSICAL CALLBACKS AND I REALLY HOPE I GET THE PART I WANT AGGHHH

(edited 5/9/19)