Chapter 29~

{Sam's POV}

I held my fist up hesitantly to the door, not entirely sure this was the right house. I looked back down at my phone, which held Laurance's texts open, showing his address.

---

L: 628 South Shore Dr. It's a mustard
yellow color. Can't miss it.

S: Thanks Laur, be there in
a bit                                    

---

I looked up at the house, which was definitely a mustard yellow. There is no mistaking that color. His house was a large two story, sitting on a hill with lots of land. I wonder what Laurance did to make him need all this space. I built up the courage and knocked my signature Frozen knock. As I waited, I looked around at the scenery. Flowers were beginning to pop out of the ground, leaves were budding, making the trees a faint green-ish color. (oh man i wish that's what it looked like up here- the grass and flowers are here but i want to see the trees ;-;) I smiled, knowing that spring was definitely coming. The door opened finally, to reveal the familiar brunette, wearing his signature smirk.

"I thought that was you." He said, and I finally notice his messed-up hair.

"You look.. Tired." I say, looking at the dark circles under his eyes, as I adjusted my new glasses.

"Wow I hadn't noticed." He says sarcastically, stepping to the side to allow me in. "Nice glasses."

"Thanks." I adjust the large frames on my face again, making me look like an even bigger nerd. ((well hey I got new glasses, so i needed to update my look somehow))

"Did he crack your old ones?" Laurance asks, heading into a different room. I follow, and find out it's the kitchen.

"Yep." I answer, knowing he's referring to Unknown. It's been a few weeks since the incident, and I was past it now. I sit on one of the barstools surrounding his island, spinning back and forth slightly.

He chuckles, pulling a few things out of his fridge, preparing something. We keep up the small talk for a bit.

"So, why do you even have this huge house? From what I know, it's bigger than Aph's. Why don't you host things here?" I ask, leaning against the island.

"I've never thought of that, usually Aph plans all of the get-togethers, so that's where she holds them. That's a good idea though, I might just do that." He says, sliding a smoothie down the island towards me. I smile, picking it up and taking a sip.

"Oh my Divine, Laurance this is amazing!" I say, after setting it down. "Are you a chef or something?"

Laurance laughs. "Nah, just a food connesuier." ((oops idk how to spell that.))

I take a larger drink, sighing after I set it down. "This is so good... What's in it?"

"Hm.. Rasberries, honey, strawberries, bannana, milk and yogurt."

"Oh my Divine, I might just try that." ((we made smoothies after this. Mine turned out more like frozen yogurt. Freeze your brain biotch.))

"Hey, about that party thing..? We could just hold it today, this afternoon."

"That would be amazing!" I say, jumping off of the stool, after setting the drink down. "And we'll serve the smoothies and different types of chips and dip and-" I cut off, taking a breath, as Laurance laughs at me.

"For starters, lets go get some food. Key to any party." Laurance says, heading into a bathroom.

I smile. This party was gonna be awesome.

-----

{Garroth's POV} ((oof))

I wander the aisles of the grocery store aimlessly, hoping I'll find something good. I stop, when I hear familiar voices across the aisle, in the fruit section.

"Oo, these are good rasberries. What else?" I hear Sam question, and I peek around the corner to see her with Laurance.

Part of me knows he's just hanging with her because of the incident, but the other part of me refuses to belive that.

"Strawberries and bananas from here." Laurance replies, as Sam sets the rasberries in the cart.

"Awesome." Sam says, heading off towards the bananas.

Laurance heads over and grabs the strawberries. After a bit, he notices me, and waves. I walk over to him a bit awkwardly.

"H-Hey, Laurance..." I stutter, gripping the basket on my arm.

"Hey Garroth." Laurance says, picking up some strawberries. "How's life?"

"Good..." I say, picking up strawberries myself. Rather a healthy snack than cupcakes... And Zane will probably make frosting with these.

"That's great." He says, leaning to one side.

"So, you and Sam huh..?" I ask him, and once I say it, I get a bit jealous myself.

Laurance laughs, and I look confusedly at him. "Nah, we're just hanging out. Sarah told me Sam was feeling better, so I decided to invite her to hang out. Smoothies and video games."

I smiled, noticing his slightly messed up hair. "Sounds a lot like a date to me."

"Hey!"

---

{Sam's POV}

I was watching Garroth and Laurance for a little bit.

I ship it.

Garrance biotch.

----

Word Count: 824 words

The party thing was kinda last minute oops

also y'all

i'm gonna be 16 in like 25 days.

Help.

But I think I might be holding a contest for y'all.. So look out for that on my one shot book.

Ily all! xoxo Sam