Chapter 50~

Never thought I'd be here... But I really hope you all enjoy the final chapter of this book!~

---

[Laurance's POV]

I closed up the last box, writing 'family pics' on the side, then turning back to Garroth.

"I'm all done here!"

"Great, then let's get these loaded up in the van and head out to your place." Garroth calls, heading out of his house.

I nod, lifting the box and heading downstairs.

Zane and Travis are both already outside, loading Garroth's boxes into the large van. As we bring the last two out, and they load them up, Zane shuts the door to the back.

Garroth smiles, looking back at the house.

"That's it, then..." Travis says. "I'm surprised Zane is the one keeping the house, to be honest."

"Don't make him regret it, Travis!" Zane smacks the back of his arm lightly.

"Sorry!"

Garroth laughs at the two. "I know Zane is fine because he's made better memories with you."

"It's true." Zane says, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Awwww." Travis says, hugging Zane, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Garroth looks at me, smiling. My face can't help but heat up, but I smile back anyways.

"Alright, time to go." I say, and Zane goes up to his brother and hugs him.

"We're going to have a double date soon." Zane says decisively, and the rest of us smile.

"We'll see you soon." Garroth says, letting go. I climb into the van, and Garroth does as well, waving to his brother and Travis.

I pull the van out of the driveway, heading to my house.

------

{Zane's POV}

As Travis and I head back inside, Travis shudders.

"Cold?" I ask, but Travis shakes his head.

"Something's off..." He looks around, stopping.

I look confusedly at him. "I'm sure it's-"

Just as I say that, two dark purple portals open up in between us.

We both gasp, trying to take a step back, but the force was too strong.

We were sucked in.

---

Word Count: 334 words

Holy.

Crap.

It's done.

WHAT.

HUH

WHAT

HOW

WHY

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY OMG

JUST

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA

I literally could not have done this without you guys, and the motivation you were giving me--

Just seeing you all read the book gave me hope that one day I would have a decent fanbase

idk if i'm there yet but hey 11k is a pretty great number so i'm not complaining

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH STILL THOUGH!

I really hope you enjoyed My Mental Help! See you in the sequel!

Ily all! xoxo Sam