Chapter 20~

{Zane's POV}

I looked around the circle at all the people here. I recongized most, but there was one person I didn't. Max's guest. He had brown hair, and brown eyes, with glasses slightly down his nose. His hair was a bit wild, almost looking like he didn't brush his hair this morning. ((AHSDJFKS HERE IT COMES BOIS, THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR))

"Why don't we all go around and introduce ourselves?" Melody asks. "My name's Melody."

We went around in a circle, making me last.

"Laurance."

"My name's Aphmau, but you can call me Aph!"

"Sam."

"My name's Sarah."

"Max."

"Ross." said the person I didn't recognize. So it was Max's guest.

"The name's Travis."

"Name's Dante."

"Vylad." My younger brother smiled.

"Zane."

"Perfect, now that we're all done, can we have our guests say their relationships with their invitees?" ((I think I just made that word up- "BASICALLY SHAKESPEARE" Right I'll stop))

Aphmau started. "Very good friends!!" She said, smiling brightly.

Sam went next, slightly smiling. "Best friends." ((I mean it's not wrong-))

Ross looked over at Max, who nodded. "Boyfriend..." ((mITHROSS))

The rest of us looked a little surprised.

"I asked him a few days ago..." Max says, smiling and blushing slightly. ((hfsjkfhsajklhfjsklfhsjkdlfh))

"Congrats you two!!" Melody says, and then all of our gazes focus on Dante.

"Best friends." Dante says, smirking at Travis. "And former roommates."

"Brother." Vylad says, flashing his signiture smile, Vylad and I momentarily glace at Laurance, who rolls his eyes.

"Great, now that we're all aquainted, let's get started! I know a few of you are just here to see what it's like, but others here do have some mental quirks." Melody winked. "Can we go through and say what we have? Please, don't be shy."

We all nod.

"PTSD."

"Just a friend...." Aphmau laughs nervously.

"Uh... ADHD."

"PTSD as well."

"PTSD."

"Supporting boyfriend."

"PTSD."

"Supporting friend."

Vylad gulps. "Schizophrenia."

"PTSD.."

"Lovely, thank you everyone for sharing!" Melody says, smiling. "I'd just like to ask a simple question for one person, if you all don't mind."

I glanced over at Vylad, who seemed completely calm.

"Vylad?" Melody looks over to him. "Did you skip a grade?"

Vylad looks a little taken aback that that was the question. "Um.. Yes, I did, actually."

"Interesting. I've never actually gotten to talk to someone with schizophrenia." Melody says, smiling slightly.

"Oh really?" Vylad asks, just a bit surprised. "Is it not that common?"

"Not at all."

I looked around the room. The other people seemed a tad bit confused, but mostly interested.

Vylad and Melody continued to talk for a bit, before Melody got back on track.

"Ahem. Sorry about that everyone." Melody says, smiling sheepishly.

"We don't mind." I said, and the group nodded.

"Great!" Melody says, clasping her hands together. "Any of my normal visitors, anything to report?" All of us shook our heads. "Amazing! I'm so glad to hear that. Unfortunately for us, today may be our last meeting together...! I'd  like to say thank you all for coming, it was a pleasure to get to know all of you, and help you get past your stress. It was quite a pleasure meeting you all!! Thank you for coming!!"

I thought back to the first meeting. This is where I met Laurance, who eventually met Garroth, resulting in Garroth falling for Laurance. Travis moving in with us. Laurance and the Shadow Knights meeting again.

This has brought so many happy memories.

I'm so glad to be a part of this.

---

Word Count: 590 words

Well then

DON'T WORRY, THE BOOK'S NOT OVER-

BOI IT STILL HAS LIKE 30 CHAPTERS

AND AT THIS RATE I MAY NEED TO PUT OUR THIRD EYE ON HOLD-

I MIGHT ACTUALLY-