Chapter 14~

Oh hai

I'm surpised at myself

LOOK AT ME, UPDATING!! :D

And hey, net neutrality is a great thing

Appriciate it bois-

aND HOLY CHRIST JESUS THANK Y'ALL FOR 700 READS OML

----

{Zane's POV}

I set the phone down, not wanting to breach someone's privacy. I back away slowly, before Sarah comes over and picks up the phone I was just holding. She looks at the text, looks at me, then opens her phone. She looks at me once more. "Are you sure you didn't put that on there?" I nod.

"I'm the one who saw it at first." I say, sort of looking over her shoulder.

"Then who the hell is this 'Unknown'?" She asks, then shakes her head and clicks out of Unknown's message, clicking over to Gene's name. I stop looking.

[Travis' POV]

Dante and I were talking with the Shadow Knights, when Gene's phone dinged.

"Hang on." He said, pulling it out. "It's Sarah." He says, looking up at me.

"You have Sarah's number?" I say, smirking at Gene.

He blushes. "M-Maybe!!" He stutters, and the rest of us smirk at him. He looks around the room. "I swear you all are ganging up on me."

We all laugh.

"Anyway..." Gene segways. "She wants us to go hang out with her, Zane, Vylad, whoever that is, and Laurance..." Gene says, looking to me.

I smile. "If no one else, I'm down."

"Sure, I'll go." Dante says, smirking.

"Eh, why not." Gene says, looking over at Zenix and Sasha.

"Do we have to go? I feel like I've met that Laurance before." Zenix says, narrowing his eyes at Gene.

Sasha nods. "I remember him."

We all look at Sasha.

"What? How?" I ask, confused.

"High school." She says, looking at her nails.

"That's it!! That's where I remember him from!!" Zenix says, flopping onto the couch.

"Oh yeah.... Laurance.." Gene says, smirking. "I remember he had a thing for someone in the group..!" Gene glances over at Zenix, smirking.

Zenix looks back over at Gene, confused. "What?"

"Oh nothing."

"Anyway..." Sasha intercepts. "We should get going."

"Right." Dante says, standing up. "Let's go."

--- ((Yeeeeeeeet))

I gently knock on the door, and Laurance opens the door and looks at the people around me. "Gene..? Sasha..? Zenix?!" He says, looking over at the gang.

"Laurance?!" Zenix says, pushing past me to go and hug Laurance.

"Oh my Irene, it's been too long!!" Laurance says, accepting Zenix's hug. ((IT'S JUST A FRIEND THING JEEZ))

"I told you it was that Laurance." Sasha says, smiling.

"Come on in, you guys!!" Laurance says, stepping back with Zenix still in his arms.