Chapter 6~

{Zane's POV}

My phone buzzes the next day, practically jolting me out of my skin. I pick up my phone after I finish a quick bite of breakfast, to see Travis' name pop up on my lock screen.

((It's totally not 12:26 am nope))

T: So bored, wanna hang out today?

Z: Why not.

Z: I would usually spend my day with my brothers but ok.

T: Yay, I'm picking you up

T: Be there in about 5 minutes

Z: Travis, you don't even know my address.

T: So then what's your address

Z:  Fine, it's (Zane's address bc Author is lazy)

T: Great ill be there in a few mins

Z: Fine.

I set my phone down on the table next to me and gently takes another bite of his breakfast. After, I quickly finish the rest of my morning routines, then going back to sit on the couch. Vylad groggily walks down the steps, eventually making it to the couch where I sit, patiently waiting for Travis to arrive. Suddenly, a horn honks outside, jerking Vylad out of his partially-asleep routine.

"I'M UP, I'M UP!!" He screams, and I burst out laughing, and start walking out to the door. "Zane? Where are you going?" He asks, finally awake.

"Out with a friend, Vylad. Get some breakfast, OK?" I say, opening the door to let Travis know it's the right house.

"I'm not a little kid, Zane." He snaps.

"You act like it sometimes. Bye Vylad!!" I say, stepping out of the doorway and slamming the door before he can retort. I see Travis sitting in his car, waving at me. I step into his car.

"Hey," Travis says, starting his car again and putting it in reverse.

"Hey," I say, looking out of the windshield at my house as Travis pulls out of the driveway.

"I heard your brother scream... It reminded me of something." Travis says, his eyes still focused on driving.

I start to panic. "Oh no, did he make you have a flashback?!"

Travis laughs. "No, nothing bad. It just reminded me of the one time when I walked into Dante playing with his online friend, and the online friend got jump scared. His online friend screamed exactly like that, then Dante calmed him down by literally whispering sweet nothings into the mic. Then, I heard someone on the other line, shouting at his online friend to quiet down."

He paused, and my words at Vylad when he was playing his horror game flashed through my head. "KEEP IT DOWN, YOU DWEEB."

Travis continues. "He said something like 'Keep it down, you dweeb!' Then I started laughing and Dante forced me out of his room, and has locked the door whenever he plays his games since."

My eyes widen. "Now I am 100% certain that 'Dante's' online friend is my brother," I say, looking out at the side window as we drive down the highway.