Chapter 7~

{Travis' POV}

Zane and I sat on the couch, talking more about things we like and the people we live with. Turns out Vylad and Dante are almost the same people, except for a few different parts of their personality. No wonder they're dating.

"Well, Dante's kind of a flirt, I think that's how Vylad fell for him," I say, leaning my head against the back of the couch.

Zane scoffs. "If that's how he did, he needs to be more careful around you." He pokes me.

"Hey!! I'm not as much of a flirt as Dante is. I even learned from him." I say, rolling my eyes at the last part.

"I'll believe you... When I see some proof." Zane says, and I can see his mouth curve upwards slightly. Suddenly, Zane's phone rings and he pulls it out. "It's from Vylad." He sends a quick reply.

"What did he ask?" I ask, respecting his privacy and not leaning over her shoulder.

"He asked me not to tell Garroth, he's going to tell him later on," Zane says, putting his phone away.

"Oh, I get it," I say, looking back in front of me, and a silence creeps up on us. We sit there in comforting silence, but it's broken with Dante's screams from his room. This makes us burst into laughter, and thus, Dante yells at us from his room.

"SHUT UP, YOU TWO. STOP BEING CUTE!!"

The last phrase might have been for Vylad, but that didn't stop us from erupting into blushing messes.

I broke the silence. "Was that meant for Vylad, or for us...?"

"I... I don't know..." Zane refused to meet my eyes.

"Do you want me to go ask, or...?" I ask, getting ready to stand up.

"You probably should..." Zane says, pulling out his phone.

I get off the couch and start to walk upstairs.

"Dante..?" I knock, hesitating just a bit. "Was that last part of your sentence for me and Zane, or your boyfriend?"

I hear Dante and Vylad freeze.

"You two...?" Dante says, and I can practically hear his smirk. Both of them burst out laughing, and Dante opens the door and stops smirking. He purses his lips once he sees what must be a vacant expression. That's when my vision started to blur.

~MAH POOR LITTLE TRAVIS IS HAVING A FLASHBACK...~

"Mommy when can I get a girlfriend?" a smaller me asks my mother, who simply smiles.

"It might not be a girlfriend, sweetheart." She says, lifting me onto the bed she was sitting on. "Some boys also like boys."

"Reawy?" I ask, feeling my eyes widen in shock. My mother nods. "So when can I have a boyfriend?" I ask again, and my mother just smiles.

~AWW, THAT'S SO CUTE. NOW BACK TO THE PRESENT...~

I feel a soft hand against my forehead, and something drips on my cheek. The hand wipes off the drip and wipes the sweat off my forehead.

I see a blur of black hair say something to a blur of blue hair, and the blur of black hair presses his hand up to my cheek.

"Travis...?" Someone whispers in my ear. "Are you ok?" I rub my eyes to see Zane leaning over me, a very worried expression on his face. Just then, a blur of brown hair joins them, and I try to sit up to see who it is.

"Thank Irene, he's awake," Dante says, sighing.

"I can't believe Zane broke down seeing Travis have a panic attack." The man with brown hair says, and I immediately recognize it as Vylad, Zane's brother. His emerald eyes remind me of my own, and I rub my eyes one more time.