1: Darry

* this is my first imagine ever writing so bare with me if it's sloppy or something *

    You sat in the hospital room your hand on top of your father's as he slept. Darry stood in the doorway. Your father was getting very old and had just had a heart attack, although he beat you and said nasty things to you you were truly upset. After all he was the only family you had left not counting the gang.  " (y/n) I think we should go we've been here for two hours. " Darry said as he yawned. You looked at you father " I'll be back I promise, " you whispered as you got up to leave.

    You sat in the car in silence you were annoyed you were upset about your dad. He was awful to you and didn't even take care of you as a kid. Darry put his hand on you knee as he drove,  " I wanna take you somewhere to eat to cheer you up, it'll be fun trust me. " You looked at him trying not to cry about your father and just nodded. Once you ordered Darry kept trying to make you laugh but nothing was working.   "look (y/n) I am awful sorry about your dad and I wanna do something for you," Darry said to you. "I know Darry and I really appreciate you trying to cheer me up but that's not why I'm being quiet. I'm just mad I'm getting so upset I can't believe after all the cuts and scars and black eyes I'm upset that he got hurt for once. You know I feel like in some way I'm forgiving him but I don't want to." You replied. "well you have always been a real nice person so I wouldn't be surprised if you did forgive him, " he joked. You punched his arm snickering.

     All the way home Darry was singing every song in a funny voice,  you couldn't help but laugh. He pulled up to your house which you now would be alone in. You sighed as you opened the door of his truck. You walked up to your house and reluctantly unlocked the door. "(y/n)!" Darry yelled to you. You turned around shocked,  "yeah?"
" Do you wanna stay at my place tonight so your not all alone with your thoughts". He was right you shouldn't stay alone since you worried so much.  " I'd like that," you happily skipped down your porch steps and back into the truck. And with that you and Darry we off to his house.

A/n

Was that good? I think it's kind of short but they will probably get longer the better I get.  I think I'll take request I don't see why not. Thanks for reading,  God bless.