33: sodapop

I walked into the Curtis kitchen starving and looking for something to eat. "Darrel," I yelled. "Yes (y/n)," he said in a silly voice. "Your cabniets are empty," I wined.
"I know I have to go food shoppin' today," darry said.

I slummped back to the living room still hungry. "Hey Darry why don't you give me and (y/n) the list and we'll go for you," soda said.

"Woah soda I didn't sign up for that," I said.

"Come on (y/n) it'll be fun."

"Ugh fine but you owe me one."

"I won't let you down."

---

We hoped in the car and were on the way to the food store, it was really fun. I always enjoyed being with soda and i would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on him.

The windows were open, my hair flying out the window as we sang along to the radio. "You know your pretty cute (y/n)," soda said. I blushed, "your not to bad yourself Pepsi-cola."

---

We were parking the car and I saw him. I've caught this kid staring at me a lot lately. He was sitting next to someone who I was assuming was his girlfriend on the porch of his house. But he seemed to ignore her and keep his eyes on me. "What his deal," soda said nodding to them and we walked to the back of the car. "I don't know he's been weird lately," I said.

We walked a few bags in and went out for more. "You pig," the mystery girl yelled slapping the 'stalker' boy. "Whatever you weren't worth it," he yelled back.

We took bags in and I went out for the last one. "Hey pretty lady," the boy said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Get your filthy paws off of me," I said pushing him  away.

"And who's going to stop me," he said in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I am," I heard soda say the screen door shutting behind him.

"And who would you be," he asked.

"Her boyfriend, now scram!" he yelled. The boy walked/run back to his house.

Soda came down the steps and wrapped his arm around me. "Thanks soda," I said.

"No problem I was making it up to you for going good shopping with me." he said.

We were back in front of the door and we both stopped and stood there for a second.

"You know that was real clever of you. Ya know pretending to be my boyfriend and all," I said.

Soda wrapped his arms around my waist, " let's not pretend anymore."

We slowly leaned into each other for a kiss. It was long and passionate. We pulled away for air, "I would be happy with that," I said  before we both walked back inside.

Hey guys so I know this is super short but I really like this one. I think it's a good mix of original and unique. I am taking request and would love some. Anyway thanks for reading, God bless.