69: two-bit

Your POV

"Bye honey. When are you going to be home?" I asked.

"Probably around 11." Two answered me. He was going out to Buck's for a party. But I had a feeling something wasn't right

"Ok see you then."

"Bye," he said kissing my forehead.

I stood in the doorway until his car was off the street. I walked over to the kitchen to clean up from the dinner we just had. When I was done that it was 8 so I just sat down to watch TV.

Around ten I went up to my room and started reading. It was 10:30 and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, I wanted to wait for two to get home. I shut my book and curled up in bed. Before I knew it I was asleep.

----

Suddenly my eyes were fluttering open. I checked the clock, 2:19, why was I waking up. BAM then it hit me I had to pee. I went to the bathroom and then back to bed.

I went to curl up in two but he wasn't there. Where was he? I walked all around the house looking for him. "Two?" I called walking into the living room. He wasn't there. "Two? Where are you," I walked to the kitchen then the dinning room. I walked everywhere looking for him, but he was no where to be found.

I walked to the phone and called Buck's. I crossed my fingers that someone would answer, but no one did.

I sat back down in bed but my nerves we're getting to me. What if he got in an accident. What if he went home with someone else. Oh my God is he cheating on me. Maybe he got in a fight and now he's in the hospital. All these horrible thoughts went through my head.

Then I heard the door swing open. I hit the wall with a bang. I could hear him singing inaudible words. I quickly grabbed my book so it didn't look like I was waiting for him. I opened to a random page and started reading.

"Hello (y/n)," he said in a drunken voice.

"Hi two," I said but anger filled me. "Where were you two." I asked calmly.

"I was at Buck's you knew that." He said.

"Two you said you would be home at 11 it's almost three in the morning now." I said with a little anger in my voice.

"So what it's a few hours difference." He said.

I knew he was drunk but I couldn't control myself, "so what? Two you don't know all the awful things that went through my mind." I said rasing my voice.

"Like what." He said mocking me.

"Two I thought maybe you got in an accident. Maybe you cheated on me. I didn't even know if you were still alive." I yelled at him, "I called Buck's to see if you were still there, but no one answered."

"Would you get off my back your not my mother."

"Two you promised me you wouldn't drink anymore if I moved in. Now look at you."

"Just drop it (y/n) ok."

"Fine." I said grabbing a pillow and a blanket.

"Where are you going." He asked, he seems to be a little sobered up.

"The couch." I said shortly.

"Aww (y/n) I'm sorry. Please come back." He wined.

"No." I walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door. I laid down on the couch and thought of some way to get back at him. I knew it a few weeks from now I'll go out. And I'll tell him I'll be home early but I'll stay out. Just like he did to me and make him feel what I felt. But I would have to do it a few weeks from now so it's not obvious.

I planned it all out with a few of my friends and then it was all set.

---a few weeks later---

Two's POV

"Two that was Ashley she wants me to go out with her," (y/n) told me walking into the living room.

"Ok. When are you going to be home." I asked.

"Probably around 10," she said grabbing her bag.

"Alright have fun." I said kissing her goodbye.

---

10:30 rolls around and she's not home yet. This isn't like her, she's never late, and she hates staying out late.

I tried to busy myself with things around the house but it was no good. I couldn't stop thinking about her. What if she got jumped, what if she met someone else.

I grabbed my jacket and ran to the Curtis house. I barged in the door, only dally, soda, and Steve were up.

"Are you ok two," soda asked.

"No, yes. Well I'm fine but (y/n) she hasn't come home yet. She said she would be home at ten."

"It's only 11," dally said.

"But this isn't like her, she's never been late. She either comes home early or right on time." I said.

"What do you want us to do," Steve said.

"I don't know, tell me everything is going to be fine. Tell me you'll help me look for her."

"Two's right guys we should go look for her." Soda said.

We wandered the town for hours, and she was nowhere to be found. We finally ended up back at my house. I opened the door and looked at the couch and there (y/n) was sitting there like nothing happened just watching TV.

"(Y/n) where the hell were you." I yelled.

"I was out with the girls. What's the big deal." She asked.

"Big deal? (Y/n) me and the boys were running around town looking for you."

"Would you get off my back, your not my father." She said to me.

"Oh I see what your doing." I motioned for the boys to leave and they did. "You did this to get back at me for the other night."

"I thought you never would get it." She said sarcastically.

"Look (y/n) I get how you felt now. And I hate that I made you go through this. I promise I won't do it ever again." I said.

"That's what you told me last time." She said turning her head away.

"(Y/n) I promise. I swear I won't do it again."

"Alright." She said looking back at me.

"Come one let's go to bed." I picked her up and carried her to our room.

A/n

Hey guys I hope you liked this one. Don't forget to vote, request are open. Thanks for reading, God bless.

The outsiders - imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें