38: dally

I sat at the bar swirling my drink. My friends had convinced me to go to this party. But they just ran off with guys and left me by myself. So here I sit all by my lonesome.

"Exscuse me," I heard from behind me.

"Yeah," I turned around to and met the eyes of a man. He was breath taking.

"Are you here by yourself."

"Yeahhh."

"Do you mind if I join you."

"Not at all."

"So what what's your name doll."

"(y/n), what about you."

"Dallas but you can call me dally if you want," he said shurging.

"Are you ok dally."

"Yeah why."

"I've heard about you. And you seem off your game."

"I'm fine."

"No your not."

"Yes I am."

"Fine." I said turning back around, "can I get another." I asked the bar tender.

He came back out and set the beer in front of me, "can I get one of them," dally asked.

He came back with dallys beer.

"Cheers?" dally asked.

"Cheers to what," I asked.

"I don't know to life."

"How about to you not telling me what's wrong."

Dally laughed and we cheersed.

We stayed there talking for a while. Until we were shit face drunk.

He dragged me up to his room. And we 'got to know each other'. We did this for a few weeks in a row.

---

I laid there in bed next to dally.

"Dally can I tell you something."

"Of course babe."

"I think I love you," I said.

He was silent.

"Soo," I asked, "thats your cue to respond."

"I care for you," he said.

"You.... Care for me," I asked.

"Yeah."

"Dally I confess my love to you and to tell me you care for me. You Care for your dog, your pet not the girl you have sex with." I grabbed my coat and started to head out.

"(y/n) wait," he called.

"No. And don't expect me to come back."

---

I walked along the streets of tusla wondering where to go. I had told my parent I was going over my friend tara's house. But Tara doesnt exsist. So I can't go home they would see right through me.

I walked to a little a bench in the grass along the sidewalk. At first I just sat there and cried. Couples walked by and stared at me like I was crazy. Sometimes someone would ask if I was ok. Adventually I laid down on the bench on my back. I watched the stars and the clouds move slowly above my head from the wind.

I shut my eyes and when I opened them the stars where in a different spot from before.

I got up and walked around the block for a bit maybe I would think of somewhere to go. Sure I have plenty of friends but they either wouldn't be up this late or sneaking out with their boyfriends.

I circled back to my bench and laid down again. I feel asleep quickly since my eyes were tired from crying.

---

I was awaken suddenly by the sun light in my eyes. I moaned and sat up. I wiped the sleep away from and got up. It was still to early to go home I told my mom I would be home by 12 it was probably only 8 or 8:30.

So I walked to the diner for some breakfast. I walked in and saw dally's back and emiditly turned my head the other way.

"You can sit anywhere you want," the server told me.

I walked to a small section off to the left and sat behind a wall so he wouldn't see me.

I ordered my food and would accosionaly stick my head out to look at him. I bit my lip when I saw him. No I shouldn't that man embarrassed me,and made me feel foolish. But he was so handsome. But he tricked me into thinking he loved me. But he tore my heart to shreds.

I finished eating and paid without catching dally's eye.

---

I've managed to avoid Dally these past few days but I feel awful I want him so bad but he doesn't want me. He made that clear. Plus word on the street is he has a secret girl and already broke her heart two. I hear he's pretty beat up about it too.
---

I was waiting in the car for my friend to come out of the store.

This soc came up to me, "hey pretty lady."

"Go away," I said.

"Why would I let a thing like you go to waste."

"Why would I waste my time on a piece of trash"

"Aww girly you know I ain't all that bad."

He's not wrong he can't be as bad as Dally he probably won't trick me into loving him

* dally's pov *

I was walking to the corner store when I saw (y/n). She was siting in a car with a soc leaned against her door. The top was down to I could see everything. I could tell she wasn't having it, she was giving him the same look she gave me when we first met.

I saw him slide his hand down her back and (y/n) eyes darted around looking for help.

She finally locked eyes with me and just nodded.

I hopped into the driver seat without using the door, "get away from her." I spat.

"Yeah and who are you."

"Her boyfriend now scram." he walked away coolly and calmly.

"Thanks Dally," she said.

I leaned into to kiss her. My eyes shot open when my lips touched her finger.

"Dally we are not a thing. So please just leave me alone."

"But (y/n) you never gave me a chance to explain."

"And why should I now. Because you've had time to think up a story. Because you have already had a girl and broke her heart and your so broken that you just want me to be your rebound."

I just laughed, "(y/n) that girl everyone is talking about is you. I was destroyed when you left. And on the first day we met I was off my game because you pushed me off my game. And you were like nothing I've ever seen."

"But then why didn't you say you love me too."

"I did love you but I didn't want it to ruin my reputation. I was afraid to love, that it would turn me soft. I didn't want to fall for someone and just have them break my heart again. So please give me another chance."

"Fine," she answered. She hopped out of the car and we walked down the street hand in hand.

Hey guys I hope you liked it. I am taking request and please leave me some I'm really running out of ideas. Also I just made a new book confessions of an italian American girl. It's just a bunch of stories from my life that I can credit to being from an Italian family. Anyway please please please leave request and thanks for reading God bless.