12: two-bit

The gang sat at the Curtis house in silence, but it was comfortable. We were watching a movie while darry was making a cake. "hey two-bit did ya drive here," darry asked. "yeah why?"
"wanna run to the store and pick up more sugar and butter."
"not really but I will, anyone wanna come," two asked. "I'll go," I answered standing up.

"come one gimme a good parking spot," two-bit said as we drive up and down the isles of cars. "there's one," I pointed out it was second road. We got out of the car and saw that the car next to us was a mustang. "You don't think they'll give us any trouble," you said looking at two's car. It was clear that the car belonged to a greaser. "No I don't think so."

You wandered  threw the store. "come one (y/n) please," two-bit whispered.
"no, you can find something else to steal just not the only two things we came for."
"fine," two agreed. He ended up taking a chocolate bar.

When you were walking out to the car you saw a group of guys around the car. "two look," you said hitting his arm and pointed to the guys. "oh no they don't.  Hey what the hell are you doing!" two yelled to the boys. They turned around saw you guys got in their car and drove off. "those damn socs they never learn," two muttered. You walked around the car to make sure there wasn't to much damaged. Just greaser, hood, and white trash carved into the body of the car. "they didn't do nothing mechanically to the car did they," I asked.
"No don't look it."

we got in the car and when we stopped at the DX for gas their car was there. "well well if it ain't the hoods from the food store," one socs said.
"ha yeah look at this kid and his Mickey shirt," one said poking two's chest. I knew that would get him mad. He jumped at the socs and when they started fighting I helped.  After a few minutes they ran off when two and I both pulled out our blades.

"what took you so long," steve asked when we came in. I had a bruise on my cheek bone and two had a cut in his lip. "oh," steve said when he noticed. "how did it happen you went in the store. Did they get you in the middle of the store," soda asked. "No those damn socs-" I cut him off before he said anything to bad. "they got his car and then we saw them again when we stopped for gas," I finished for him. "they got your car! What did they do," pony asked. "they carved greaser, hood, and white trash on my car."
"that's taking it two far," darry chimed in," did you get my stuff."
"yep," I said handing him the plastic bag.
"two steal this," he said nodding at the bag.
"No," I said "he stole that," I said nodding to two on the couch eating his chocolate bar.
"y'all talking about me," tow asked
"only a lot," I yelled from the kitchen.

Hey guys. Hope ya like it I know it's real short but I thought of this when I went shopping with my mom. I am taking request just comment them. Also check out my two other books a Christmas wish (i'm wrapping that up soon) and confessions of an outsiders fangirl/ random outsider stuff. Thanks for reading God bless.