99: dally

For LailaIzQueen

Laila's pov

I stood in the kitchen drying dishes. The fall breeze blowing right through the house. It was one of those winds that made you know it was going to rain. I started humming before I heard something crashing through my front door. "dally?" I called/asked to the noise.

"Where are you Lai?" Dally's voice called. An immediate calm fell over me when I heard his voice.

"In the kitchen." I yelled.

He walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Get changed we're going over the boys to watch a movie."

"Is this not good enough," I joked pulling at my pajama shirt.

"I would be fine with less then this," he snickered kissing me neck.

"Alright alright," I said pushing him off me, "I'll only be a minute."

I went in my room to get changed. I put on fishnets with shorts over it. My top was corset in my middle and very tight on my body. I threw some booties and a leather jacket. I just threw some light makeup on and walked out to Dally.

"Wow who are you dressing up for," Dal said.

"Only you," I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Mmmm we should just stay here." Dally said wrapping his arms around my lower waist.

"No dally you told them we would go. So let's go."

"Fine," he said as we left my house.

All the walk there dally had his hand in my back pocket. We walked up to the door and dally stood still. "Babe are you sure you don't want to go home, and we can...hang out?" He said

"I'm sure dally. We can hang out later. I haven't seen these guys in a few days." I said.

"Alright but can I have one thing before we go in?"

"What?" I said crossing my arms. His hands flew to my jaw as he pulled me in for a long kiss. My arms slipped around him as we stood there sharing a moment.

"Hey love birds," I drunken two said pulling the door open. Dally and I pulled apart quickly but two was standing there bent over laughing.

"Shut it two," dally said roughing two up a little.

"Well who'd you dress up for?" Steve asked.

"No one I just felt a little fancy today." I said sitting down. I crossed my legs and Dally sat down next to me.

Slowly everyone filed into the room taking their seats. Darry hit play and the movie started.

It was a romantic movie that was actually quite good.

I snuggled up to dally and he wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

As the movie got sexier so did Dally's actions. We were whispering to each other as the movie played on.

Later on in the movie dally out his hand on my thigh. I gave him a look and he just smirked at me. His hand slid up to the top of my thigh. I felt a tingle through my body but ignored it.

"Jesus guys," Darry said rolling his eyes.

"What?" Dally asked.

"We don't want to watch you to spawn on our couch." He said, "why don't you guys go home." He said.

We looked at each other and I smiled. "Alright we can go." I said not breaking sight with dally.

"Yeah will go." Dal said.

"Yuck you to are so gross." Pony said.

"Watch it pony one day this'll be you."  Dal defended.

"Hopefully not to soon." Soda said.

Dally and I got ourselves together and we started to head out.

"See you guys soon." I said opening the door.

"Bye." They all called to me.

"I might be back later tonight." Dal said waving goodbye. We walked out of the house and headed home.

"So how come.you listened to Darry when he said go home and not me." Dal said.

"Because I wanted to see them at least."

"You know Lai, your a very sweet women." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Wanna come in," I said smirking and opening the door.

"Of course I would." He smiled. I took his hand and guided him in. We both laughed knowing what was going to happen.

Hey guys I hope you like this one. I know it's different for me so sorry if it sucked and it was really short. Don't forget to vote request are open. Thanks for reading God bless. Also I didn't edit this one so sorry for mistakes.