20: Johnny

I sat in the pew at mass playing with my hands. Everyone stood up and I did as well. I wasn't really paying attention till I heard a loud bang come from the back of the church. I wiped my head around to find five boys laughing and two looking embarrassed as all get out. I met eyes with one boy. He had real dark hair and tan skin, he was cute. I smiled at him and wave causing him to blush. "pay attention (y/n)," my mom said pulling me back to face front. I snickered to myself at what I had just watched happen.

(if you don't go to mass or aren't catholic this part won't make sense) "and now for the sign of peace," the priest said. I hugged my mom, dad, and brother. Other people were still shaking hands so I turned to the boys in the back. I smiled to them all and the one boy from before blushed.

When mass was over my mom stopped to talk to some of her friends. "I saw one of the girl from school I'll meet you at the car," I whispered to my mom as I started to walk away. "ok honey," she said.

I ran out the church doors looking for those seven boys. I had seen the two before in church and around town but I didn't know their names. I saw them walking down the street. But they weren't to far away. I walked fast to make it seem like I wasn't pushing myself to be with them. One boy, probably the oldest, with big muscles turned around to face me. "hi," he said. They all stopped and turned around, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. "umm hi," I said rubbing my arm with my other hand. "can I help you," he said. "umm no I just thought i- I'm just trying to get to the car," I said. "oh ok, well it was nice meeting you. I'm darry that's steve and dally. Over there you got two-bit and Johnny. And that's my kid brothers sodapop and ponyboy," he said pointing to each one. They all gave small hi's.  Johnny ain't that a cute name, for a cute kid. "so what's your name," one I remember to be ponyboy says. "oh I'm (y/n)," you said, "anyway I should get going." I say walking away.

As I was walking I heard them all talking behind me to eachother. Someone ran up behind me and taped my shoulder. "hi," the timid voice said behind me. I turned around and Johnny was standing behind me. "hi," I said smiling like an idiot. "would you maybe ummmm want to go to the movies with me tonight. You don't have to if you don't want," he said rushing the words out of his mouth. "I would love to, see you there at 8."
"see ya then" we both turned a around and kept walking.

"hey mom I'm gonna go out tonight is that ok," i asked crossing my fingers. "yeah, who with," she asked. "ummm Emily," I said. "yeah have fun."

----

Emily came over to make it seem like I was actually going out with her. "do I look ok?"
"(y/n) you look adorable."
"ok lets go" em was meeting her boyfriend there too. But they weren't sitting with us.

When we got to the doors Johnny was standing there. I went in with him and emily waited outside for her boyfriend.

The movie was amazing. Johnny was really cute and really nice to me. He wasn't being pushy or anything.

We walked home hand in hand. "Johnny I really like you," you said out of the blue. "really, I think I like you to," he was quiet for a second, "have you ever kissed anyone (y/n). "
"No, have you?"
"No, can I be your first."
"yeah," I kissed him long. We finally pulled away for air. "goodnight (y/n)"
"goodnight Johnny," I said walking into my house. That was the best night of my life.

Hey guys I hope you like this one I know this one is also kind of short. Also I haven't done a Johnny one in forever. I always have a hard time thinking of one for him. Go check out my other book confessions of an outsiders fangirl/ random outsiders things. Thanks for reading, God bless.