64: ponyboy

For BeepBeepAn913

Roni's POV

"Here we are," my dad said pulling up to the new house.

"Oh my God, look there's a park over there." I said.

"I'm so happy I'm here."my best friend Jay said.

"I'm happy too," I said. We took Jay in after her parents kicked her out. She was still young and stupid but her parents didn't get that. They just got so mad one day they decided to kick her out.

-----

Pony's POV

We were at the park playing football when a car pulled up full of boxes.

"Hey guys look." I said.

"So someone's finally moving into the old Bailey house," Darry said.

We watched as two parents get out of the car and then two other girls got out. Man was the one pretty.

"Hey look at these two beauts," two said slapping Dally's back. I watched as they made rude remarks to the girls and tried picking them up. I shook my head and we all went back to playing. I sat out with Johnny, I lied and said I hurt my arm, but I really didn't. I sat on the curb hopeing for a glimpse of that girl again. Her curly hair suited her perfectly and her beautifully tanned skin, I had to see her again.

------

Roni's POV

"Honey I can't find any of the plates. Can you go see if there is a box still in the car." My mom asked.

"Yeah sure." I said grabbing the keys and walking out. I unlocked the car and looked around for it. I found it  squished under a seat. How did that get there, I pulled it from under and picked it up. I almost dropped it right away it was so heavy, I seat it down on the seat again and opened it. Just dishes, who knew they would be so heavy. I walked twords the house but my foot got stuck in a pothole in the drive way. My back hit the pavement hard with the box landing safely on top of me.

I heard running feet and then a voice, "are-are you ok," I heard the voice say. Oh God why me, I moved the hair out of my face and looked at the kid. Wow he was cute I found myself staring before coming back to reality.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said standing up dusting myself off.

"I'm pony and those are my friends over there," he said pointing behind him.

I looked over and they were all staring at me, one guy gave me a small wave and I waved back. "So....so they all saw me fall." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Well yeah. But your fine." He said trying to convince me.

"Oh I'm Roni." I said realizing I never told him my name.

"It's nice to meet you. So are you just moving here." He asked.

"Roni," Jay yelled coming out, "did you die in the way back."

"No," I said embarrassed.

"Oh who's this." She asked.

"This is pony. Pony this is Jay, my best friend."

"Hi," they said to eachother shaking hands.

"Well Roni if your want I can show you around town." He offered.

"Oh yeah sure. When?"

"We could do it now if you want."

"O-oh ok let me just drop this off inside," I said.

"Ok I'll be here." He said.

I picked up the box and walked back to the house with Jay.

"I sense love in the air," Jay whispered.

"Stop it," I said hitting her with my elbow.

We walked into the house and I put the box down.

"So mom," I said twiddling my fingers.

"Yes honey." She said.

"Would you mind if I went to walk around town with a guy, he just wants to show me around." I said trying to convince her.

"I mean sure if you really want to. I'm almost done here anyway, but you have to check with your dad." She said smirking to herself.

"What mom no please don't do this to me. Can't you just tell him where I went."

"Roni rules are rules. You have to check everything with me and you father."

"But he's outside waiting for me." I whined.

"Who's waiting," my dad said walking downstairs.

"A boy." Jay chimmed in.

"Jay, please shut it." I yelled at her.

"Who's this boy."

"Just a friend, he just wants to show me around."

"Are you sure that's all he want to do," Jay said again.

"Your not helping." I yelled at her, "dad please."

"I don't know Roni it's late."

"Yeah Roni it's late," Jay said.

"Oh more word from you and I'm sending you home," I said angry at her. She put her hands up in defense.

"Alright you can go but be home by 10."

"Oh my God thank you thank you thank you," I said hugging him.

"Be safe." He yelled as I left.

-----

I walked around town with pony just talking. He was really cool and I think I might be falling for him. I mean he's sweat, smart, cute, and just over all a good guy. We made a big circle and we're back at my house.

"Well this is it." I said.

"I had a good time." He said.

"Me too."

He leaned down to kiss me and I heard the door open. My head flipped to see who it was.

"Oh don't mind me. Get back to what you were doing." Jay said shutting the door.

"Where were we," pony said.

"I think here." I said leaning in to kiss him. It was wonderful and magical.

"Bye Roni," he said after pulling apart.

"Bye pony." I said walking inside. I looked around to see who was up, it was just Jay and she was laughing at me.

"I think I'm in love," I said flopping into the couch.

"Tell me about it, I knew it from the first moment you guys met."

"You weren't there."

"But I knew when I first saw you guys, it's basically the same thing."

"Do you think he's happy."

"Basing in the way he leaned in yes."

We both shrieked like little girls before going up to bed.

A/n

Hey guys I hope you like this one, I thought it was really cute. Sorry it took so long to get up but I'm done all my reguest now I'm gonna do I few I came up with. Don't forget to vote, request are open. Thanks for reading, God bless.