3: ponyboy

It was another long Thursday at school, you walked into your 8th period physics class. You were always one of the first in the class.  "Don't even think about sitting in your old seats guys, we are moving seats," your teacher yelled as a few of you walked into  class. You were upset but also happy, your old seat wasn't to bad it could have been worse. You don't want to sit next to a weird kid but then you thought, what if I'm next to pony. You shuddered with fear and excitement.

Shortly later the rest of your class filed in. "alright guys as you probably assumed if you weren't here for the announcement we are moving seats," half the class groaned and the other half cheered, "the seating charts on the board, don't trample eachother. Ok go find your seats." Everyone migrated toward the chart. You found your seat and sat down. You looked back at the board to see who was next to you. "oh my god," you said just loud enough for you to hear.

* pony's pov *

I was running late to class I was never late and when I walked in everyone would be looking at me.

I was wrong as I walked in everyone was crowded around the board. I sneaked in behind them and looked at whatever they were. I saw in big letters on the board NEW SEATING CHART I searched for my name when I found it. I then looked around to see who was near me. And my crush (y/n) sat next to me.

I sat down and looked at (y/n) she was fiddling her pencil in between her fingers. She never talked in class she didn't have any friends in the class. "hi, your (y/n) right?" I asked trying to make some conversation.

* your pov *

"hi, your (y/n) right," pony asked me. I was surprised he never had talked to me before. "umm yeah...... Your pony?" I asked trying my best not to be awkward. "yeah," he laughed a little rubbing the back of his neck.  "well it's nice to meet you pony," I said as cheerful as possible.  Why would I say that I just put the breaks on what could have been a great conversation.

We sat in silence for a bit. "hey (y/n)....  I umm well I heard you were smart," I chuckled, " well could you be my tutor. If you want I mean you don't have to." He sounded so awkward it was so cute. You blushed a little. "yeah I could do that."
"really!" his face lit up. "yeah," I couldn't help but smile.

" Mrs. (y/l/n) and Mr Curtis stop talking," your teacher called you guys out. You both giggled. You saw his hand writing in his notebook. He then moved the book closer to you. It read: wanna come over tomorrow after school. You wrote back yeah.

* pony's pov *

The bell was ringing,  finally the end of the day. I walked to my locker where I was meeting two and Johnny. "what's got you so smiley pony?" Johnny asked. " nothing," I felt my face got hot. "does pony have himself a girl?" The teased me all the way home.

So I thought my first imagine was my favorite but this has to taken the cake. Also this is my longest yet I think. Hope y'all like it. Thanks for reading,  God bless. Request are open