35: ponyboy

I laid down on my boyfriend ponyboy's bedroom floor. I came over to do homework but I didn't have any. Pony had a presentation that he was terrified about so I thought maybe I would help him with that. "Pony do you remember the first time we met," I asked recalling the moment myself.

"Do you mean the first time I saw you or the first time we talked." he responded.

"The first time we talked."

"Yeah of course I do"

*flash back*

I was walking home from school on windy day. You could tell it was about to rain, the coulds were a dark gray and the temperature was dropping.  so I took my hair out of my bun letting it fall freely and put my hood up. I kept to myself while I was walking and kept my head down.

Suddenly there was a big gust of wind and my hood was pushed off my head. "Wow," I heard someone say from down the road.

*ponys pov in the flash back*

I was walking down the street home from school and a ways down the street I saw my crush (y/n). We were in the same grade but since I had all honors classes and she was in normal track classes I never talked to her. There was no shot she knew who I was.

Suddenly there was a big gust of wind and (y/n)'s hood fell off her head. She had the most beautiful (y/h/c) (y/h/t). I had never seen it down before her hair was always in a bun or a ponytail. But sometimes she would braid it. All I could think was wow.

"Pony," Johnny said.

"What," I responded.

"Why did you say wow," he asked.

"Wait I said that out loud." I said looking up.

*your pov in flash back*

I turned around looking for the person the voice could have come from. As I was looking around I saw my crush ponyboy. He was in all honors classes and I had normal track classes so there was no chance he knew who I was.

He looked up from talking to his friend, I think it's Johnny I've seen him around.

We locked eyes. I just blushed giving him a small wave and a smile. He smiled and waved back.

Out of nowhere the clouds finally dropped the rain they had been holding in. I looked around for a place to get out of the rain for bit. And I ran into the dx.

"Hi," I said to the cashier.

"Hi, gettin' out of that rain," he asked.

"Yeah," I giggled to myself as I walked to get a coke. The bell on the door rang and I didn't look up. I just roamed the isles looking for something to eat while I wait. I found a bag of my favorite chips and headed up to the counter.

As I placed my things on the counter I looked up and saw ponyboy again leaning against the wall. "Hi," I said shyly.

"Hi," he said, "your (y/n) right." asdfghjkl he knew my name.

"Yeah and your ponyboy right," I asked calmly, trying to hide the fact that I was freaking out on the inside.

"That's 2.50," the guy behind the counter said.

"Let me buy it, after all it was me that got you caught in the rain," you didn't know what he ment by that. You looked at him for second before realizing, "wait that was you that said wow," I asked half in shock.

"Yeah. You know you got real pretty hair," he said handing the cashier money, "here you go sodapop."

"Thanks," I said, "for the complemt and the food." I took my chips and soda and sat on the curb where it was still covered by some roof.

I sat there eating my chips when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little, " sorry didn't mean to scare you." pony said.

"It's fine."

"Mind if I join you."

"No not at all," he sat down next to me on the curb with his own bag of chips.

"Say (y/n) would you mind going on a date with me," pony asked,

"I'd like that pony."

"It's a date then, I'll meet you here after school."

* end flashback *

"That was one of the best days of my life," I said.

Pony turned in his chair to face me, "look babe I would love to sit here and talk memories but I gotta get this done."

I just nodded and went back to daydreaming.

---

We were walking to school the next day, "(y/n) I'm scared for this what if I forget what to say, or I go brain dead for a second and forget how to read," pony said anxiously.

"Pony I'm sure you'll be fine, you'll probably be the most prepared one there." I said.

"Thanks (y/n)."

---

I sat on the second floor hallway. For art we had to draw one of the hallways in the school. So naturally I picked the one closest to where pony was.

I was doing my work when I heard clapping coming from one of the rooms. "Hmmm I wonder what that was about," I said quietly to myself.

A few minutes later pony came walking out of the room. He walked toward me.

"I did it (y/n)," he said wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You mean all those claps were for you," I asked surprised.

He just nodded and put his forehead against mine. I quickly looked around to make sure no one could see us. When I had the clear I pressed my lips to his. He pulled away for air and said, "I have to get back to class. Mrs. Wissman will think I ran off to Mexico," he said before letting go of me.

He started to jog away, "I'm proud of you ponyboy," I called. He turned around running backwards and gave me a smile.

"Thanks (y/n) love you."

"Love you too"

Hey guys I hope you liked it I think it's really cute and very pony appropriate. I am taking request and would love some. Also if y'all could leave some name suggestions for characters. In really running out. I need friend names, old boyfriend names, sibling and family names, and teachers last names. Anyway thanks for reading God bless.