7:dally

*for these few moments let's pretend dally went to school on the daily*

You loved your ela teacher Mrs. Smith. But the girl that sat next to you was a soc,  her name is Rachel. She always copies your answers and just uses you cause your smart.  One day Rachel was absent and it might have been the best day of your life. You have ela sixth period and all the kids who have sixth lunch come up to mess with Mrs. Smith. It's so funny she gets so mad,  and you hardly ever learn.

So today the infamous Dally came into your class. "Mrs. Smith can I sit in for your class," dally asked.
"No Mr. Winston your not in this class."
"But Mrs. Smith look there's an open seat," he said pointing to the seat next to you. You were a little shocked no one ever noticed you before.  You had two friends and only they knew about your parents beating you; you always covered it with makeup.

So to everyone else you were the quiet kid who was scared of her shadow.  Because when ever someone moved their arm to close to you you would flinch. Dally sat down next to you and you slid as far away as possible. Mrs.  Smith turned around and kept teaching.

"So what's your name sweety," Dally asked turning to you.
"ummmm me?"
"yeah," he said with a laugh.
"oh ummm (y/n)."
"would you want to go see a movie with me."
"excuse me?" eek that came out a lot harsher then I wanted it to. "sorry,  that wasn't meant to be that harsh." God why am I so awkward.
" nah it's fine sweety. So is that a yes."
"Mr. Winston and Mrs. (y/l/n) is this something you would like to share with the class."
"Sorry Mrs. Smith that was my fault," dally fessed up. "so what is it," dally whispered leaning over to you. "sure Winston whatever," you said just as the bell rang. "really!" he sounded so excited it was so cute.

Hey guys I know this one is short but no need to fear there will be a part two with the date and maybe another one after that I'm not to sure. Request are open and highly suggested if you have one don't be afraid to ask. I guess I just need name,  one of the guys and a general plot like an idea.