81: Dally

Your POV

I sat on my bed, it was maybe 9 o'clock. I was reading a book I got a few weeks ago and had my doo-wop records on. I loved doo-wop, it was my favorite kind of music.

I sat in bed with a a few pages left in my chapter. I heard a knock on my window, I smiled to myself. I knew exactly who it was, my boyfriend Dally. I put my book mark in the page as I turned my light off.

"(Y/n) I know your awake I saw you turn the light off." Dally yelled through the window.

I pulled my curtain back and opened my window. "I know that doface I didn't want the light to attract bugs." I said leaning out the window.

"Can I come in." He said kissing my nose.

"Hmmmm. I don't know." I joked

"Come on love." He said kissing my cheek.

"How much do you love me?" I said smiling.

"I dusted a spider web off your window before I knocked." He said crossing his arms.

"Eww spiders," I said with a shiver as he laughed at me. "Do you know what that spider web means?" I said.

"Uh no. What?"

"You don't visit me enough." I said laughing as I shut the window.

I looked at him through it laughing, "please darling." He said with a fake pouting face.

"Fine." I giggled as I opened the window.

He climbed in the window.

"You have something on your cheek." He said pointing to it.

"I do!" I said embarrassed.

"I'll get it," he leaned over kissing my cheek, then down into the pit of my collar bone. I laughed because it tickled.

"Come on Dal," I said pushing him off of me.

"Why?" He whined.

"Because I'm not in the mood." I grabbed my book. I opened it and turned the light on.

"What are you doing." He asked.

"Oh babe I only have a few more pages." I said looking up at him.

"Fine." He said smiling at me.

I put my head on his chest. He played with my (y/h/c) hair. Twisting it all around his fingers or making it his mustache.

I listened as a song began. I tried to guess it. Oh, what a nite (yes nite is purposely spelled like that, and I don't know why it is. Maybe it's just Spotify lying to me idk) by the dells came on. "Oh dally I love this song," I said holding the book close to my chest.

I hopped out of bed.

"(Y/n) what are you doing," he said looking at me.

"Come on, dance." I said streching my arm out to him.

"Uh no." He said.

"It's this or I read another chapter," I said raising an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes and got up, "I can't dance." He said.

"I'll be the lead." I put my hand out for  him. He put his hand in mine, I picked up his hand and out it on my waist, then I put my hand in his shoulder. "Now just follow my steps." I said.

He was stiff and not very good, "relax Dal no ones going to see you." I said. I felt him loosen up as he started to get the hang of it.

I let go of Dally's hand, I wrapped both my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We swaied as the song changed into baby it's you by the spindles. We sawied until that song was over.

I let go of Dally and smoothed my clothes. "Wasn't that nice Dal." I said.

"Your beautiful," he said running his hand through my hair.

"What makes you say that," I said giving him a look.

"What? I can't be nice."

"Well it's very unlike you to be soft."

"Oh darling you make me this softy." He said he leaned down and kissed me long and passionate.

I laid in bed and curled up into dally. I pulled the curtains back. "Dally you see those two stars." I said pointing to two starts.

"Yeah."

"Can you see them from your bedroom?" I asked.

"Yep." He said running his hand through my hair again.

"When you see them I want you to think of us. Always together."

"Yeah and no one can believe you chose to shine next to the dim one, when there are all those brighter ones." He said chuckling.

"Dally your not dim."

"Oh please compared to some."

"Dally your shine very bright." I said kind of mad.

"Babe your telling me your parents wouldn't like it better if you went out with a smart soc."

"Well they might but I wouldn't. Plus your smart to, just street smart. And I'd rather that, I don't want to have the tougher one. What girl wants to protect their boyfriend." I said laying my head back down.

"What guy wouldn't want to protect you." He said kissing the top of my head.

We stayed laying like that until we we're both asleep.

A/n

Guys this part is so cute, it's definitely my favorite dally imagine. And I finished edits and everything in less then and hour. I'm so proud RN. Anyway I hope you guys liked this part I did. Don't forget to vote, request are open. Thanks for reading, God bless