104: Johnny

For chocolatecade

Nevaeh's POV *strong language in the beginning*

I was on my way to my boyfriend Max's house on Saturday night. I wanted to surprise him since he canceled our plans because he didn't feel good. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. No one answered so I went in anyway in case he was just asleep. I walked around the house looking for him until I ended up at his bedroom. I could her him talking to someone. I put my ear on the door to listen. "..... destiny!" He moaned. At that instant I knew what was going on.

I flung the bedroom door open and there they were. In bed and having sex. They both turned to look at me. "Max what the hell who is this?" I yelled.

"It's nothing Nevaeh." He said frozen in place.

"Like hell it's nothing you've got your dick inside her." I said screaming at him.

"But there's nothing going on between us."

"Do you mean us or her and you. Because I can assure you nothing is going on between us anymore. Take your damn soup, you lying bastard."

"Nevaeh wait." He said getting up to follow me.

"Max nothing you can say or do will ever bring me back to you. So I recommend you just stop now." I turned around and slammed the door walking home.

When I stood outside my house I didn't want to go in. I didn't want my mom to see me like this and start asking questions. I walked around until I ended up at the lot. I saw Johnny sitting there but I didn't feel like talking about this. "Nevaeh is that you?" He called out to me.

"In all my shinny glory," I said sarcastically. It was to late to get away now so I started to walk over to him.

"How's max is feel-. Nevaeh are you crying?" He asked.

"No," I said as tears started to come back.

"Sit down what happened."

"I went to Max's house to bring him soup. And when I got there he was in bed with another girl." I said full on crying now.

"What?! How could he do that?"

"I don't know.....I thought everything was going perfect." I said through my tears.

"Oh Nevaeh it gonna be ok, come here."

I put my head on Johnny's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around  me to hold me in place. When o out my head on his shoulder I felt a skip in my heart, and when he wrapped his arms around me I got tingles in my arms.

He let me sit there and cry until I eventually just fell asleep in his arms.

-----

It was the next day and everyone in the gang knew. They wanted to all hang out tonight to try to make me feel better. I agreed but I still was a little broken inside.

I walked in to the normal ruckus of the house. I just found my place on the couch and flipped through the channels. "God isn't there anything in that's not a love story." I complained turning the TV off. The house grew quiet at my words. "Well don't stop having fun because of me. Go back to whatever you were doing."

"Let's play a game," Darry said.

"Like what we have no bored games." Steve shot back.

"Let's play truth or dare." Dally suggested. The boys all agreeded so I went along with it to. It's rare everyone agrees. We all got in a circle in the living room.

"I'll go first. Pony truth or dare." Steve said.

"Truth." Pony answered.

"Describe your last dream and don't leave anything out."

"Ok. So we were all going on a trip to Pennsylvania."

"Pennsylvania?" Darry said.

"Yeah. I don't know why we just were. So we rented a cabin out in the mountains. We we're just hanging out and then a bigfoot just casually walks in and starts playing cards with us. And that's it."

"That's it?" Steve asked.

"Yeah."

"Man I was I hoping we would get something juicy."

"Ok so I'll pick Johnny." Pony says "truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Damn you guys are boring," two bit said.

"Fine wait till I get to pick you. Give them a break," I said.

Johnny looks at you and gives you a small smile. It gave me all those tingles again but I didn't show it I just smile back.

"Ok Johnny, if you had a remote that could control everything what would you control?"

"umm I guess it would either be my parents or the socs."

"Not bad," pony said.

"Ok umm Nevaeh, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Who do you like?"

I stuttered and froze. My natural reaction was to say max, that had been my answer for more then a year.   And now that I was feeling like I liked Johnny, I had to say it in front of everyone. "Oh uhh.....well I guess....I would have to say.......you Johnny." I muttered quietly.

Everyone stayed quiet and just looked at me. I let out a deep breath knowing I just messed something up. "I'm gonna get going have fun guys. " I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the house. I stopped on the porch to light a cigarette.

I started down the steps when I heard my name. "Nevaeh. Wait up." He said.

I turned around, "look Johnny you don't have to pity me, okay. I'm sorry." I said walking away again.

"No Nevaeh wait. I like you too." He said.

"You do? So I didn't mess everything up."

"Not at all. And I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Of course I would." I said looking into his eyes. Cheers and claps came from the door of the house. "Get we get some privacy." I yelled to them laughing.

They all sat back down and I looked back at Johnny. "look I just want you to know that it's gonna be a while before I can really trust anyone again. You know after Max." I said.

"I'm perfectly fine waiting." We both looked into each other's eyes. Slowly we leaned in for a long and passionate kiss.

Hey guys I hope you liked this one. Look guys I'm updating again. Honestly with this one, I just started writing and it all came to me so easily. It's not to original with the truth or dare but I think the back story kind of is. Don't forget to vote, request are open. Thanks for reading, God bless.