47: sodapop

For @falloutofsummer

I walked down the streets trying my best not to cry. I just got in a nasty fight with my best friend, we are both pretty stubborn so I just left. A few tears feel from eyes and I wiped then away quickly. I haven't cried in a while, even when I did I wait till I'm in my room for the night. I hate people seeing me cry.

I didn't want to go home and face the never ending questions of my parents so I walked where ever I wanted. You know the kind of walk where you take a turn and you don't know why.

I turned the corner and say a group of socs drinking standing outside the car. I kept my head down and walked on the other side of the street. "Hey girly," on called. I didn't reply hopeing they weren't talking to me. "Hey we're talking to you," another one said. I looked up and they were walking across the street. I looked around for an exist from the madness and saw the dx not to far away.

"What are you doing walking around all by your lonesome," the first one said putting his arm in the fence blocking the exist. "I'm just going for a walk," I said shyly.

"Have you been crying," he said lifting my chin up so he could see me, "let me cheer you up." his voice changed from sweet to cunning.

" no thanks I just want to get home." I said trying to push his arm out of my way.

"You don't think your getting away that easy did you."

"Well I was hopeing I could, yeah."

"Yeah no," he put his other arm on the fence and had me blocked both ways.

"Please let me alone."

"Never in a million years honey," he smashed his lips to mine. I pushed him off of me and he stumbled a little bit.

"Get her." he yelled.

The other two guys had me pinned on the ground in seconds flat. I was kicking trying to hit something, anything. But I got nothing. They pressed a blade to my temple drawing blood. I bit my lip hard trying not to cry. I fought harder to get out of their grip. Nothing. The main man shoved his knee in my stomach and I let out a harsh scream.

* sodas pov *

I was in the garage helping Steve with a car.
"I'm gonna take a coke break Steve," I said walking back into the store to grab a coke.

"Alright don't take to long." Steve said.

I grabbed the coke and went outside. I leaned on the wall and looked around. I looked down the street and saw someone getting jumped. He shoved his knee into the person and then I heard a scream. I put my coke down and ran over.

"Where are you going soda," I heard Steve yell.

"Someone's getting jumped," I yelled as I ran.

"Oh shit," I heard Steve say as his feet punded the ground behind me.

---

I ran up to the knee guy. I grabbed his colar spinning him around and socking him in the face. Steve soon followed and best up another guy. We each had one guy down and the third ran away.

"Hey, hey ," I said to the girl on the floor. Man was she cute, "hey are you ok." I said rubbing her head.

"Yeah," she weakly answered, "thanks."

"No Problem. Can I take you back down to the shop to clean you up. We got a first aid kit there."

"Uh sure."

I helped her up slowly she slinked her arm around my shoulder as I helped her walk there.

We walked in , "you can just sit on the counter I guess."

"Ok." she slowly got up there when I went to get the kit. Steve stayed there in case she needed anything. I came back out with the kit. "Alright I'm gonna get back to work," Steve said hitting my shoulder.

"Ok. Have fun," I said sarcastically.

The girl giggled at that. "Oh I'm sodapop by the way," I said.

"(y/n)" she said.

"Nice to meet you," I said. I tilted her head to see her temple. "Man they really got you," I said dabbing alcohol on it.

She winced at the sting, "yeah I guess." I looked at her eyes to see she was already looking into mine. We both blushed and looked away giggling. I put a band-aid on her head.

"Do you mind," I asked pointing to her stomach.

"Oh no," she pulled the corner of shirt up just enough for me to see. I pressed it and felt the bruse.

"Give me a sec." I said. I went out to the garage to get ice.

"Steve you gotta help me," I said.

"What," he said.

"I'm falling for her."

"Well she is a looker."

"That doesnt help."

"Just tell her, or kiss her and see what happens."

"Ok."

I left.

--

"Here's some ice," I said handing it to her.

"Thanks."

"Can I kiss you," I said,

"What," she said kind of schoked.

"Sorry that was dumb."

"No it wasnt. I just wanted to make sure I heard you right."

" Oh well then can I kiss you." I said looking down.

She hopped off the counter. Taking me by my colar pulled me into the best kiss I've ever had.

And with that she left the store. I gotta find her and make her mine.

Oh my god I'm so sorry that took so long. I was in the middle of an imagine when you gave me the request so I wanted to finish that first, and then I just got really busy. But it's out now and I hope you like it. I am taking request and please send them in I'm on break until moday so I'll have plenty of time. Anyway, thanks for reading God bless.