111: two-bit

Your POV

"Two?" I said walking in the door from work. I slid my bag off my shoulder and hung it by our apartment door, "two?" I said walking into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table with a glass and a whiskey bottle in front of him. "Two what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything just looked at me. "Two you said you would stop drinking." I said leaning in the counter angry. He put his hood up and filled his glass taking a long swig.

"Two are you even listening to me."

"Yes I'm listening." he muttered under his breath.

"Then tell me why."

"Tell you what?" He said somehow even lower.

"Why you insist on disobeying my one wish. One wish," I yelled, "I told you I couldn't do this if you kept drinking. What happened that started this. I mean look at you. You're hairs a mess, YOU LOOL LIKE YOUR FALLING APART." I yelled I was so angry at him. We've had this same fight before but at least then he was answering me. "Two say something please," I yelled at the top of my lungs, "please say something, what's happening to us." He just swirled his drink in his glass not looking at me. "TWO PLEASE JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING!" I yelled.

His hands smacked the counter and I jumped. "I don't know what's happening to us. I don't know why you can't accept the fact that I drink." He yelled his veins popping out of his neck.

"Because it's gonna kill you two, that glass will be the death of you." I yelled.

"No (y/n) you're gonna be the death of me," he said moving so close I could feel spit hitting my face as he spoke, "I don't need you to look out for me."

"YES YOU DO. LOOK WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED LAST TIME. YOU WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW TWO IF IT WASN'T FOR ME." I yelled just as angry as him. I could feel the tension rising I thought he was gonna hit me.

"IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TO HELP THEN YOU CAN LEAVE." He said. I fell silent tears streaming down my face as I shook my head. I turned away from him walking to the door. "AND DON'T TRY TO COME BACK THIS TIME." He yelled. I grabbed the stack of papers next to me I crumpled them up a bit and threw it at him.

"TRUST ME I WONT." I yelled running out as I slammed the door. I turned the corner and saw the gang coming my way.

"Hey (y/n)," Steve said. I didn't say anything I just pushed past them to the elevator. I pressed the button what must have been 100 times before it opened. I ran in holding my stomach I felt like I was gonna get sick I was so upset.

---

Two's POV

"TRUST ME I WON'T," (y/n) yelled at me as she stormed out. I filled up my glass again before looking at it. Why didn't I realize I was losing her. Why couldn't I just shut up. I slid my back against the door reliving the past few moment and some of our happiest memories. I zoned out dropping the glass as it shattered. I jumped up quickly I had to follow her. I opened the door and the gang was standing there. "Hey two what's wrong with (y/n)?" Dally asked.

I didn't answer I just ran past them coming the turn I pushed myself off the wall. "Come on come on." I said pressing the elevator button. It finally opened and I ran inside. I pressed the close door button as fast as I could then hit ground floor. I ran out to her parking spot but she wasn't there, I missed her. I just sat down with my head in my hands crying. I don't know how long I sat there but it must have been to long because I heard someone beeping at me. But this was (y/n)'s parking spot, but I also had to let her go.

But when I looked up it was (y/n)'s car. I hopped up and got out of her way. She pulled in and hopped out of her driver's seat. She was standing in front of me but I couldn't think of anything to say.

"I'm sorry," we said at the same time. I grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. "Let's never do that again," I said.

"Agreed," she said hugging me tight, "I thought that was gonna be our forever goodbye." She said.

"Me too. But I'm glad it wasn't." I said kissing the top of her head.

Hey guys I hope you liked this one. I based it off the music video above and that video had me crying. I'm gonna open request but please be patient if it takes a while. I'm getting back into things and schools ending in a few days. Follow my Wattpad account Instagram j.stories5065. thanks for reading, God bless.